SAN JOSE GRAFFITI

punkbitch

Well yo!... Whoever is down to go hit me up with a message.. I'm taking orders.. Starts friday. Remember that...

This weekend at MACLA.510 s first..

Friday 9pm

Saturday 8pm.... Both till midnight.. If I don't get a message from u and u show up askin for shit, then fuck uuu... Oh wait u dun even know what I looks like... Aight suckas... Peace.... T..... Hit me a message on myspace...haha myspace..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahah fa sh0 that wassnt sayin how good u thought u was meant like anyone :)!! no disrespect in that

walmart sucks so bad...compared to anything else hahah!!

just do wut i do peel the barcode from walmart and put them on the krylons friendly tip if yall already didnt know

Originally posted by T......@Dec 16 2005, 12:03 AM

hahah fa sh0 that wassnt sayin how good u thought u was meant like anyone :)!! no disrespect in that

walmart sucks so bad...compared to anything else hahah!!

just do wut i do peel the barcode from walmart and put them on the krylons friendly tip if yall already didnt know

JUNGLE GREEN BITCH.

DICKRIDER~~~~Thats all u do.... Someone should dick slap you ...you show some respect ....i know your :haha: well known toys ..... :haha: but now your marked ass marks .........busted ass busters...... the new jack dont know jack ive see chumps come and go ...lets see how long you last...trucha puto.. your on my shit list .. lets see some runners besides tags ...talkn all that shit riden the tail coat ,biten ass ,side buster....original sniches pig fucker :five-o:

Originally posted by spacecowboy@Dec 20 2005, 12:38 AM

DICKRIDER~~~~Thats all u do.... Someone should dick slap you ...you show some respect ....i know your :haha: well known toys ..... :haha: but now your marked ass marks .........busted ass busters...... the new jack dont know jack ive see chumps come and go ...lets see how long you last...trucha puto.. your on my shit list .. lets see some runners besides tags ...talkn all that shit riden the tail coat ,biten ass ,side buster....original sniches pig fucker :five-o:

LOL....Keep ur fuckin nose out of shit u dont know about......If u wanna dick slap me tell me when and where and ill show u how much of a mark ass mark i 'am....u dont know me kid and i dont now u but trust me u dont wanna find out who i 'am....I crush dreams puttin lil fags like u in da ICU hangin on life support~~~Plus i got mad fill-ins all over san jose riding if yah dont know its because ur eyes r stuck shut from all that skeet,skeet,skeet,skeet!!! Trust me u dont want none! AN1

neva herda of ya ...yall should get out more ........ washed up war stories ...and internet threats ....to me you sound like some jelous toys or some pigs wit no leeds .....assume all you want ...you know where your place is on the net so stay there ......washed up suckers

i know you can post a pic or too ive seen your posts....and have a good idea who you are and who you role wit ........ps squares dont roll.... all up in your mouth ....chumps

LOL....Keep ur fuckin nose out of shit u dont know about......If u wanna dick slap me tell me when and where and ill show u how much of a mark ass mark i 'am....u dont know me kid and i dont now u but trust me u dont wanna find out who i 'am....I crush dreams puttin lil fags like u in da ICU hangin on life support~~~Plus i got mad fill-ins all over san jose riding if yah dont know its because ur eyes r stuck shut from all that skeet,skeet,skeet,skeet!!! Trust me u dont want none! AN1

ill show u how much of a mark ass mark i 'am .....tough guy typen hella hard on ya mamas computer ...plus youve shown me already

hahahaha......Bitch niggas and rich wiggas r u talkin about rtb cause they are some rich pussie wiggas and wetbacks...dont get beat up kid u really shoud respect your elders.....before something bad happens and u end up on the 10'oclock news missing person report! Trust me i make things happen....like i said u know who i'am why dont u state ur name??? Too Scared???? AN1

Archived