South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: :lol:

Its Funny How People are So Desperate to find out who comeup is.. you think he looks like fael? ha damn you guys hate the mystery men.guessing. Maybe your cousin is comeup? maybe your sister?your mom? look at your posts. you are ranting about someone you hate. Pathetic. beef

KILLED

San Jo. We are off the map ( with what little space we had ) stop the toy talk.

Originally posted by __ __ __ __

:lol: :lol:

Its Funny How People are So Desperate to find out who comeup is.. you think he looks like fael? ha damn you guys hate the mystery men.guessing. Maybe your cousin is comeup? maybe your sister?your mom? look at your posts. you are ranting about someone you hate. Pathetic. beef

KILLED

San Jo. We are off the map ( with what little space we had ) stop the toy talk.

yeah when some dude with some gay ass print tag goes over you yeah it kinnda make you want to find out who she is so you can knock the dog shit out of her and make her rip her new skert. and now that i know who it is im trying to handel it. fuck this graffiti fight bullshit.that shits gay. even worse ,when you tell someone how to get a hold of you to handel shit and there thong starts to show. but hay there tuff to the teeth right?

no moe talking so dont respond!

i gave you fucks a way to get at me so use it.:cool:

Re: Re: Re: ....BUMP FOR THA MATHA FUCKIN RAIDERS....

Originally posted by .....1o5

wow wow woow chill on that! ......spinin that gold rag last week er wut naw but we got zeroue now bbiiotch.......:cool:

hahahaa, yeah....fuck it you need more than Zeroue..., and now ya'll got a broken neck, wtf was Gannon thinking???? what a dumbski.

Now, I didnt say FUCK THE RAIDERS, cuz I do got respect for them.-to a degree... but the niners...hahahahahahahahahah, big loss kept me laughin.

:lick:

Archived