Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ToYs

NOT A BREAK UP THREAD.

Originally posted by JimmieWalker

the best way to get over a girl is to get under a new one.

hmm deja vue*sp* i coulda swore i read taht somewhere earlier

yeah breakups can be tough...they deff suck ass...i donno about you but emo music and cookie dough ice cream always cheers me up...oh and even better...do what buck fush said...embrace your new found freedom and make sure she sees that shit....it'll piss her off and make you feel better...classic move that always works

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ToYs

im not that kinda person... dude i love this chick, i cant just go on to another girl. it fucking hurts dudes. im also not a quitter either and i refuse to let it go. maybe some people would say that im wrong im sure alot of people think im some emo pussy, but i really dont care, I LOVE HER and i will do what it takes for her to realize that i would stop at nothing to keep her happy for the rest of my life.

ToYs.emotionalpussyoner*

Guest ToYs

well.... she just called me, she wants me to go to her house at twelve tonight... so i need some advice. how should i treat this... i want to be with this chick, i mean i love her. i dont know if i should beg to take her back, or act hard and save my selfrespect. man i just want to everything to be back to normal...

Guest ToYs

bye the way i dont really expect any good comments im simpley using this thread to vent my feelings and frustrations... i dont care.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

if she thinks she might be feeling this other guy give yourselves another break. to tell you the truth the guy sounds like all he can do is spit game and im sure it ends there. let her run her course with him, if she gets back with you, it's love, if she stays with the other guy then you two would probably break up down the road anyway.

i know how hard it is to take my advice, because ive been in your situation and i just didnt want to hear it. but trust me, the longer you are together the more it hurts when it ends.

this bloody bastard speaks the truth :eek: take note of that ^^^^

thing is though, when she said to you she might have feelings for other dude, that shoulda been it imho.. what the fuck sort of shit is that when your girl for 2 years tells you she might be in love with another fool. it will hurt bro, but you gotta do whats right for YOU and not her. fuck letting her do that shit to you.

hey peter, peter, ya fat pumpkin eater. :huh?:

this may cheer you up

man yo i feel for you dude, but all i can say is that im jelouse of your situation, you dont got it as bad as other people do ::cough::me::cough:: but if i were you id definetly go to her house and see whats up, its been some time since you left, thats a lot of thinking

Drink half a bottle of rum, then talk to her, but don't hit her.

Or at least, make an effort not to hit her, and if you end up hitting her, then at least you tried not to, the point is... if girls fuck you around then however you feel about them they deserve nothing... (but a beating?)

yeah man i feel for you...i know what its like to be completly in love with someone and not be able to have them

i feel that way about my ex and i dont care if he knows it because no matter what...i will always love him...and he'll always have a part of my heart...but i also have to move on(as do you) because sulking about it and reminding yourself how pathetic you are wont help for shit...

i hate it when everything reminds you of him...when every song you hear was "your song" or when you smell someone who has the same cologne as him or how your heart stops when aim makes that lil "uh-oh" noise to tell you he's online...just all those lil things that make you remember your first date and how he looked and smelled and acted and made you feel

wow...that was my emo thought of the day...

Originally posted by sweetcherry

yeah man i feel for you...i know what its like to be completly in love with someone and not be able to have them

i feel that way about my ex and i dont care if he knows it because no matter what...i will always love him...and he'll always have a part of my heart...but i also have to move on(as do you) because sulking about it and reminding yourself how pathetic you are wont help for shit...

i hate it when everything reminds you of him...when every song you hear was "your song" or when you smell someone who has the same cologne as him or how your heart stops when aim makes that lil "uh-oh" noise to tell you he's online...just all those lil things that make you remember your first date and how he looked and smelled and acted and made you feel

wow...that was my emo thought of the day...

what she said only replace he with she, him with her, he'll with she'll, cologne with perfume, and emo with thug, thank you :cool: