The Bristol UK Thread

niso

Boy Kashmir, from the way you chat you must be bombin the hardest in Bristol!

from the way i chat? you dont know me and i aint been anywhere near this website since october 2006 (chek my posts) wtf you on about you manbag

this thread cracks me up each and every time. its 2007 now WHY is it still even here? are 12oz helping saysell with the forthcoming raids? will they be giving him some free stickers off their online shop? :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.\GLibraryWatchDb.cpp (#170) Fatal Error: Unable to load library database.

Reason: File not found

In order for BearShare to attempt to create a new database, please find the directory 'C:\Program Files\BearShare\db' and rename it to 'C:\Program Files\BearShare\db2'. Contact technical support for more information.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Rich!

I asked what 'people find acceptable' i have got my own opinions, however i choose to keep my mouth shut appropriately, take a leaf.

PFFFF! sorry but's hardly a 'throwie' and its hardly a 'sick' epok piece, and if 'what goes around comes around', and if whats going around is a legal peice being taken out, then i dont think any real writer are gunna care about what comes around. understand?

and that wall has been left like that for about 3 weeks. nuff said really! 'what goes around comes around', do me a fucking lemon... you missed the boat if you wanted to make a point to writers who live for graff every single day of the week, not just sunday afternoons

those are my 'thoughts' Wataka i hope you enjoyed them. please leave me a copy of your pamphlet :lol: internet opinions are about as worthless as internet threats mind

Archived