rod stewarts' savage summer.

Guest rod stewart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rod stewart

new rules..for rod's thread.

1.if you only paint once a week and it's in a creek.YOUR OPINION DON'T MEAN SHIT!

2.if you take rod,this thread,or the comments rod leaves seriously.your a toy and probibly a virgin freight nerd. if your offended who cares. here's something to add to it! i hate gay people, i voted for bush, i could care less about breakdancing, i think white rappers should be put in a jail cell with 25 black inmates, etc....

3.if you say someone is in this thread is a wanna be sento. i want tyou to look at this thread ,say that comment out loud,and realize how fucking stupid you are ,and that your whore mother shouldn't of been in the bathhouse gangbang that produced the waste you look at everyday in the mirror.

rod.

i'll have more flik's soon.

ps. necro if you delete my shit again.i'll send guer over to get your secret 200 can paint stash.forget you know my fucking password, and get me a bottle of captain.

I DONT LIKE CLOUT CAUSE THATS THEY DONT LIKE LD...

VEKS GOT HIS FEELINGS(and his nose) HURT BY ME, SO HE PUT 500 FLICKS FROM HERE IN THE MAG... BUT ONLY 1 OF MY SHIT....

EVERYONE KNOWS ME AND ACUSER ARE MOST UP(with bombs, 4zk gots tags locked) WHY WAS THERE ONLY 1 OF ME AND NO ACUSE... AND 505000 KYT SHITS

FUCK THAT RICH KID MAGAZINE DONT BUY IT... ITS ONE BIG JOCK ME JOCK YOU SUCK OFF BIASED DADDYS MONEY PEICE O SHIT

BUT ITS GOT SOME DAMN GOOD QUALITY FLICKS... AND ITS THE BEST MAG OUT... ARGGG I NEVER WIN (topwiz punches himself for being mean all the time and making no one like him)...

Im going to crawl back in the pill cave...

Guest mikro137

the good the bad and the horribly sexy

yo rod.

that was the most relevent , intellegent thing ever said in an ld thread. what gives?

this is how it should be

yo you niggggggas dont knoow , we are a fucking blood thirsty group of fucking warlord gang members!!!!!!! we do lots of drugs and rape your sister in the process of spending all of you dads money on booze arrrrrrrgh! LOOOOOOS DIIIIIIABLOOOOS

love always

McRibsta

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

used to hate on mikro for his one-sided postings... sometimes documentation is better than actually doing the graffiti... as long as its digital, no one gets hurt...

digital graffiti. the way of the future. ups to mikro.

and what the fuck is this horse shit ?!!!! we are no punk gang like the baseball furies. LOOKIN DEAD 'sEXY

Guest rod stewart
Originally posted by mikro137

rod is sext pot

speaking of....

rod got jacked off by 2 rockabilly bitch's last night at the rocket bar in st.louis. then the 2 got into a screaming match outside the bar because both where mad at each other,because they both wanted all of rod's attention.

sorry boys,next time i'll talk about graffitti! and rod's word is rod's bond.

:dazed:

Originally posted by rod stewart

speaking of....

rod got jacked off by 2 rockabilly bitch's last night at the rocket bar in st.louis. then the 2 got into a screaming match outside the bar because both where mad at each other,because they both wanted all of rod's attention.

sorry boys,next time i'll talk about graffitti! and rod's word is rod's bond.

:dazed:

i have to say that it all is true i was there and seen it all rod was pimpen and hiz new hair color is STUNNING ill see you on the flip side rod peath
:king:OF :krunk:

Archived