Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

why you talkin shit your a toy...on here you talk big Im a smack you and shit but on the PM you say..."Im not trying to fight this 12oz shit is not serious" your such a bitch...you dont even write...paint or do shit...your a kid and an antagonist that has no basis for yappin your jaws...you must think its funny...your a clown for real dude...just take a look at your attempts at throw ups...straight garbage...you cant even do a straight letter who the fuck are you to have an opinion on anything...BUT you want to talk shit on real writers...you have 6000 posts nearly...get a life or paint..you cant live your graffiti world vicariously through a box and online...

I am still waiting on yours...:o

.......hell nah....... ill be the first one to admit that my sketches arent upto par yet......... but for all the talking you been doing, i just thought that you were gonna murder this one..... yuor lyric sketch was way better...just saying optick:o..........