minneapolis

cliffclaven

kirby-puckett.jpg

I played the game and tried to live my life in a way that would make the people that I love and care about proud. So, to my late parents, my two brothers who recently passed away, my remaining three brothers and sisters, all of my sisters and brother in laws, my mother in law, my nieces and nephews and all the many friends that I have. And most importantly, my wife Tonya and my children, Catherine and Kirby, Jr., I hope I have made you proud. I have been blessed with so much and so many to be thankful for. And I have been blessed to play the greatest game for the greatest fans in the world. And now I join the greatest players in the Hall of Fame. For all of this, I say Thank God and thank you. I love you all, thank you.

http://www.baseballhalloffame.org/hofers_and_honorees/plaques/images/Puckett_Kirby.jpg

"I want you to remember the guiding principles of my life: You can be what you want to be. If you believe in yourself, and you work hard, anything, and I'm telling you, anything is possible."

— Kirby Puckett, Hall of Fame Induction Speech, August 5, 2001

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dam for a city that gets as busy as minneapolis does this thread sure is dead. so whats up with some teks flicks or some soviet and anyone got some flicks of the old con agra factory and the surronding area i used to live by there but lost all my flicks.

drink or die 2005 till the day that i die.

I Agree this thread is dead compared to how fucking active this place is. ON Puregraffiti.com theres like 600 PLUS pages. I didnt even know this thread existed. Salty.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived