minneapolis

cliffclaven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by masterase85@Jan 26 2006, 01:19 PM

yo minnesota send in your pics to volume one, issue 10 coming this spring, i've lost contact with ewok and the rest of the minnesota writers, i want to do a section for your state so send in the flicks.....representing the midwest...dont sleep...

Everyones on http://www.graffwriters.com/ --Get flicks there--N hey if you guys know whats up with a south mn crew called FKM lemme know--I learned up on WND but since theyre gone theres only Kaya to get into contact w/ (Sempz and Kaya use to hit up down here--I know sempz moved up to the TCs after highschool but I dont know where kaya went off to)

Anyway Peace (if I find some halfdecent freights or a rare wall up from sur-mn Ill post it up on the other thread--peace

Originally posted by still tippin@Jan 25 2006, 10:24 PM

I wish i would have taken more time to write in my book of rhymes...

wqwqw036.jpg

isnt this flik from philly????? i guess moose must be from minnesota haha every1 in philly been trying to figure out where MOOSE was from..now i know, unless im wrong, lemme know...otherwise keep doing ur thing minneapolis its been along time sience ive been there ps FUCK MPD/SPPD 1 :king:

Archived