SHOWTIME_UpstateNY

graffincDOTc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

they both painted each others taint into submission , trikes using all dollar black of course and colts, using whatever paint his paycheck could afford...and Damer was there shooting a black and white time lapse of the entire thing. true story, boy scouts honor

gl.jpg

legal.jpg

103.jpg

110.jpg

The mushroom market is high right now my step son, sell drugs and then maybe you can afford some decent paint, or find pussy drug dealers and take they're money and buy it with that, either way my shit is commin off and your online showing everthing you've done in the past 6 months, get a non minimum wage paying job and do something with your life

woahhohhh hold the phone. Alright, With all due respect

A) I fucked up by posting words instead of just pictures, because this kind of shit always ends up happening

b) What you're all tough-guy butthurt about was purely meant to be an UNBIASED JOKE, in an attempt to lighten a recent case of turmoil and tension, NOT to create more silly bullshit that nobody gives a fuck to read about.

C) be careful what you imply on the internet, fortunately I purely document the images I add to this thread. Had I painted all that shit you'd be on your way to dry snitching by indicating "who I might be".