Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
some rough skecthes for the freight yard... since the midwestworst thread got taking over by toys... some shit from 07 and 08... pens, markers and colored pencils...

Skor wildstyle...

skoroutline.jpg

GAME WILDSTYLE....

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

EASY AS 1,2,3 HOE...

IMG_1070.jpg

BITCH PLEASE YOU MUST HAVE A MENTAL DISEASE, NOW ASSUME THE POSITION AND GET BACK DOWN ON YOUR KNEES...

wheres your shit at jHOES? :lol: keep hating! are you ever going to stop quoting me??? "NICE TO MEET YOU SKOR" HOMO! :lol: i dont listen to TOYS i do what i want! that blue/red ones from '06 bitch!

do u have anything better to say!!! ur lame dawg... go shopping like the bitch that u r!!!!

i hope ur 08 shit dnt look like that kuss ill die from a laugh attack!!!!!!!!!!!

u mad?

42bd7f45.jpg

naw, not even homie... my shits illin never bittin... i got dem crazy hands! ya dig! thast why i got so many different steezos! ;) it all started with the handstyle!

skorehand.jpg

i c nothin but scribles.. no one likes you give up HOEmie...

one of my shorties will burn you skor... and besides this graffiti youd never say some of the dumb shit you say on here to anybodys faces.. theres a thread for toys/beginners .

you must be blind! i showed over 7 different styles! beginners?:lol: actually i just got out of jail for a nigga who tried to act hard... cracked his dome with a easton bat... 22 staples in his head! i got a black eye... that is all! :D REAL TALK! now he squashed the beef! step up and get knocked the fuck out! cant fuck with this you soft pussies!

mn1 check a couple pages back.. i started posting pics got props from a few heads... and then emag, zeun, and tibro all couldnt take it and had to start beefing... fucking lames! GET OFF THE DICK ALREADY! its obvious i didnt just start writing aint no toys over here! yall just look like a bunch of haters! ;)

Archived