Sign in to follow this  
Jump_Simon

*ATLANTA* Flix of Cabbage town?

Guest willy.wonka

alien nightowls can fart too.....

smells like some dep fried pussy in here

Ummmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted by mr_president

YOU LIVE THERE GO TAKE SOME FUCKING PIKS!!!

!!!CLOSED!!!

:heated:

:lol:

i live in pittsburgh... thats why i put the PGH under my name. i got something in that tunnel and never got a flic of it. thanks

simon

Guest crack is wack

hey i helped with the whole krog street tunnel project here in ATL i got most of the writers down who ya saw in there and got flicks of most of it as well. check www.aerosoulofatlanta.com under one of the legal sections for your flick or email if it aint on there and il ltell ya if your still riding....

Yo Crack, your site is not working becuase it is on a shitty angelfire server. You should seriously set up something with a real host. A site like that doesn't need all the wackness a free server gives you.

Originally posted by crack is wack

hey i helped with the whole krog street tunnel project here in ATL i got most of the writers down who ya saw in there and got flicks of most of it as well. check www.aerosoulofatlanta.com under one of the legal sections for your flick or email if it aint on there and il ltell ya if your still riding....

i didnt see my work on your site. i did the huge face of a minister that says simon and jump next to it... its on the cabbagetown side of the tunnel. it has a red background... if any of you kats ever take a flick lemme know id like to see it

peace

simon