Theroies about life..

Guest duffman

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Your first observation was a pretty good one, and I definitely have to hand it to you for providing us with several wonderful illustrasions of this point in your follow-up posts. BRAVO!

The second one though, I dont know. I'm not really getting your point. I mean if you make an attempt to make the word ho (whore) socially acceptable, surely you do not think that you are gonna bag more chicks. After all, it is the action that carries the most negative conotation. Come up with as many cute slang terms as you want, and someone will come up with just as many derrogotory ones. The word nigger is no more socially acceptable than it was 50 years ago just becuase suburban white youth now say "nigga". Any person black or white saying "Nigger" with the right inflection is still very hateful.

Now chew on this:

It's my explanation on "perspectives" that may help you walk through life a little more carefree. You might better understand it with some props. You will need a piece of paper, a pencil, a couple of army men/ action figures/whatever, and any random object that is much smaller than your piece of paper, and is prefeably not a sphere.

Draw a large circle on the paper. Place the random object in the center of the circle. This object represents any issue. Now take the army men and place them at various points on the perimeter of the circle. Take a second to pretend you are viewing the object from where each one of your figures stand. Odds are, each one is going to see some thing different.

Now my observation is that most people see things just like the army men, for whatever reason they do not/can not move. They are satisfied with what they see as being the complete picture since they do not or wont make an effort to know any better. If you are among the few of us who like to levitate and travel around the issues like some crazy ass electron then you are fortunate enough to see more perspectives but you are unfortunate in that you can no longer relate to the majority, so why try? Have fun, do what you like and fuck what everybody else does, unless you care to see their side of things.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i didnt read this thread. but. i use to think we were on earth to simply breed. then i thought we were here simply to consume. im still developing my next theory.

Archived