Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Blah blah blah rumors this gossip that

You won't say who you are cause your scared. The mirror don't lie scrappy......

"I allready have an big ugly scar on my face beacuse of that"

-shamus o'tool

So when you look in the mirror realize the

Kind of coward you are...but I have a pretty good feeling you're allright living life a cowardly spineless dog.

Now go back to playing with those other dudes you're done. were finished

P.s I don't care. Talk shit, diss freewalls

Hack tags and leave no name.Whatever makes you feel like you're doing something

Gun check

None of those pictures are from Seattle...and Read More isn't from Seattle. Cool dude though, who's put in a ton of work.

Once again, if you ant read up on your game. please do. Read's 206 pass is good, seattleits sometimes fail to realise that lots of seattle writers move around and kill other cities. Go out book a flight, hop a bus, catch a hot shot out of town and see what you can see.

Die you really think your a thug because you carry a cuete, ha ha. The liitle cholos around me grown up could make you look even dumber when it comes to heat. And OC, keep following that bullshit faith and reading your holy book written by a pedophile. with your graff, there's nothing to say because you are some one here that does have bragging rights, but like I said your one of the few. you may get the wrist braclets, or whatever the fuck it is for backstage access, but you still push a piece of shit and park rich peoples cars. fuckin corny :D

:lol:

OC, keep following that bullshit faith and reading your holy book written by a pedophile. with your graff, there's nothing to say because you are some one here that does have bragging rights, but like I said your one of the few.

insulting al_Islam is such a silly thing. you show your ignorance here, on the internet. you know so much about me, come say it to my face, if you are an adult man.

or, keep acting like a little girl. i don't pack a gun or a knife, so if you among the rightly guided, and i am a deviant, you have nothing to fear.

i am available to you. air your complaints like women in a sewing circle. all i did here is give this city half it's style and it's biggest crew. i never set out to be your hero.

you may get the wrist braclets, or whatever the fuck it is for backstage access, but you still push a piece of shit and park rich peoples cars. fuckin corny :D

you disrespect Islam, and think you are smart because you are secular or some sort of liberal or alternative, but we made these rights you enjoy. we gave you socrates. algebra. you disrespect a man who is a valet? this is an honest honorable way to earn a living, and a great way to try out cars. a hustlers square job.

perhaps you should read the Quran, it might teach you humility.

you're on here looking at us, when you can come see us as men do.

PM me.

-Amir al jamaat BTM in Seattle

i cant believe nobodys done a ip trace on that kid yet

what makes you think we haven't?

what good would it be to roll up on some girl's house who post's like she's a man on the internet.

this is obviously a issue this poor man needs to work out with his shrink.

envy is a mutha.

just keep the scene real, ignore the haters and squares, do your thing. that would be paint, in case people forget.

WORST SASQUATCH LINE UP THUS FAR. bumpershoot will be the shit, whats happening at mount hood?

and whats with this bitch hating on everyone, seriously why disrespect someone who aint doing anything to you... i mean come on, "your bad at graffiti"

who are you to judge, who the fuck are you anyway? why start beef because you dont feel someones style. get with the program...