Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

I thought i'd share this with ya'll. About 3-4 weeks ago i was on my way home at about 1:30 in the morning when i passed the SDOT buff crew buffing some graffiti near an overpass. Since they are the enemy i decided to take my mop and cross out their logo and SDOT that is on the side of their truck on the door. I did it and went about my way. They didn't see cause they were busy buffing. Then tonight, i saw another buff crew again, and i decided fuck it, i'm gonna cross out these bitches as well. I went up to the truck and to my surprise, it was the exact same truck, with the logo and SDOT still crossed out!! I just had to let out a laugh. I find it pretty ironic that the same nerds who have a freaking heart attack when you do something on a wall or a bridge and then they call in like 35 dudes to buff it as if it was infected with the eboli virus let graffiti on they're own trucks last sooo long. Moral of the story is this, buffers are dumbasses.

Since you sat through my corny ass story i'll leave ya with an old JABER flick. Hope no ones posted this before. peace.

PICT0171.jpg

Buffers job is to buff graffiti when people pay them to.

I'd bet a fair amount of money that they don't really give a shit about graffiti, they just make money off of it.

If graffiti didn't exist, they wouldn't have a job.

I thought i'd share this with ya'll. About 3-4 weeks ago i was on my way home at about 1:30 in the morning when i passed the SDOT buff crew buffing some graffiti near an overpass. Since they are the enemy i decided to take my mop and cross out their logo and SDOT that is on the side of their truck on the door. I did it and went about my way. They didn't see cause they were busy buffing. Then tonight, i saw another buff crew again, and i decided fuck it, i'm gonna cross out these bitches as well. I went up to the truck and to my surprise, it was the exact same truck, with the logo and SDOT still crossed out!! I just had to let out a laugh. I find it pretty ironic that the same nerds who have a freaking heart attack when you do something on a wall or a bridge and then they call in like 35 dudes to buff it as if it was infected with the eboli virus let graffiti on they're own trucks last sooo long. Moral of the story is this, buffers are dumbasses.

Since you sat through my corny ass story i'll leave ya with an old JABER flick. Hope no ones posted this before. peace.

PICT0171.jpg[/Q

i am sorry but that might have been the gayest story i have ever heard... at least u tried

dayglow.jpg

Hey guy, I think when you were in the bathroom of the Army Surplus store, trying to get up on the old bleach bottle next to the sink some leaked on your pants.

True story, happened to me once. Sucked.

Would have saved the pants if i knew in 10 years it would be a fashion trend.