Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

4183928838_69926db06a_b.jpg

..generalizations are futile. there is no one consistent reason why people are poor. saying that you're not trying hard enough is a fairly ignorant position to take if you haven't seen much of the world. I've walked through ghettos in Harlem, Brownsville, Cincinatti, St. Louis, Philly, Chile, Mexico, Spain, fucking Morocco...and I can say with some certainty that poverty is not necessarily about how hard you try.

and who said I was poor anyways, we were talking about what's hood. not that it matters, I guess there's no distinction between the two on 12oz. I forget who my audience is sometimes. just thought I'd remind everyone there's a fine line between being up and being down.

end of story, part 3.

p.s. I'm not very pleasant right now, and I doubt I'll be posting many unstolen pictures for awhile, so feel free to put me on your ignore lists because I'll probably be on here taking up space with useless words. bye.

i see these little kids do their shit afterschool is fun to see,i love letters in general

but fuck their bullshit.

[ATTACH]126010[/ATTACH]

varrio locos vatos locos wat the fuck is the difference there both surenios clamming 13 .. arnt they sapost 2 get along.. fucking retarded