Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RATT

Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

Guest seattledied

hit my email if you want some shit to go down....

Guest seattledied

you diss my shit......now its on you fucking faggots

Originally posted by Pores

got everything you fucking tbk faggots had riding in cali. did pieces and fillins over it all too! too bad biter and pier only paint legals or we would have had to diss some of their shit too. instead of doing illegal graffiti they talk about dissing illegal graffiti. do some illegal graff before you come hella miles to diss ours. it just makes you look like a pshyco stalker

Got any flicks of the stuff you dissed? I know of two TBK murals that are untouched. Just wondering if you really are just all talk...

Guest tragic

Thanks for coming to Seattle guys, pier your fillins are super sick you burn the shit out of weak ass pores, and biter your off the hook glad you guys are so cool! Hopefully i wont see you on the streets. Have a nice day!

ah ha... see it only took me a little over an hour and a half to figure out where they are at. quite the gumshoe aren't I... damn somebody should pay me for this.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

this is so fuccing tight! those will be fixed very soon! that i assure you! as soon as we get back from cali. and you dont believe were in cali do you>? ask your homies why EVERY shot they had is G-O-N-E! and we did it all in one night buring each and everyone! too bad biter and pier dont paint illegal shit, they would have lost some shit too! stop getting fame off of us! you are nothing and everyone is laughing at you! if you took half of my spots with fillins i would be worried. too bad you were too shook to do fillins on any of the street level fillins...keep posting your shit. gotta know which ones to take back...i love this game!

ps learn how to do some throwups

It'll be interesting to see what happens now that tbk took it to the streets. Pores I'm waiting to see flicks of what you did down there?

I'm not taking sides since I like both sides stuff. Although I think all you all talk a little too much trash on the internet, which makes you look foolish. Tuffness is not something you prove with words. The people you have to be scared of are the ones that don't say anything at all because they know they'll handle it.

I just like graff in general, it's too bad that you all can't just get over this beef, and attack cities together. Now that would be something. Anyway - 80's metal forever - RATT.

Guest Mike bibby

speaking of throwups, where you get that "e" from geso, i mean pore. your in my city, you have my phone number, you know what to do with it! oh i forgot your a bit wet pussy.

Originally posted by Mike bibby

speaking of throwups, where you get that "e" from geso, i mean pore. your in my city, you have my phone number, you know what to do with it! oh i forgot your a bit wet pussy.

Lets see you email me that number and lets rumble, Leave your pepper spray and batton in your Geo Metro this time and lets go fist to fist, I will even shoot some video for the movie makers so they can see what happens when you have to fight clean. Missed you at Norman's 28th birthday party, missed you at the Island too, must have been to busy with pier in the back seat of the car.

Guest Mike bibby

i'm not biter smart guy, i hear you are a super huge train worker who gets off on capping my crew! the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Ha, for real, if you guys want to rumble on film, that goes for any of you...let me know. I'll bring my camera and I'll edit the whole thing and fix it up with a soundtrack.

Rules:

1.) No weapons (weapons are for people who can't actually fight)

2.) One on one bouts only.

3.) When someone goes limp, or says their done (tapping out, etc.) - the fights over

Seriously, someone take me up on this.

Originally posted by Mike bibby

i'm not biter smart guy, i hear you are a super huge train worker who gets off on capping my crew! the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

My bad, I forgot you are the homosexual and Biter has all the skills. Gets off on capping your crew? Just giveing shit talkers the respect they are do. Still waiting, wipe the cum off of your mouth and "MAN UP"

hahaha, internet beef and shittalking is hilarious. glad i'm not any of these guys involved...

and you guys NEED to let ratt film it and post it up here, he'll blur your faces out so it's unidentifiable, won't you, ratt? let's all have a good laugh and call it a day...

For real. I can censor all the faces out. You guys don't even have to tell me what you write, just what kid is from tbk and what kid is from tsl.

Originally posted by RATT

For real. I can censor all the faces out. You guys don't even have to tell me what you write, just what kid is from tbk and what kid is from tsl.

Sorry to dissappoint, I got the email but there was no phone number, only clitty litter.

ok i must admit this beef brings a lot of humor to my heart, being a fan of humor myself.. not in that kind of way where i laugh at you folks, but some of the shit you people say to one another is just some funny shit like the backseat thing and just everything... and on the other thread i dont remember what it is but its got 2 pages and its great... fullfilled with wonderful things.. i even read 'fucktard' and i thought of it while i was getting some turkey soup stuff my dad brought home... couldnt help but to chuckle!

anyways, sucks about all the shit hopefully it will get settled in a decent way not just this net talk or whatever... personally i like biter and pores and pars..

Originally posted by dogface

looks like fair battle tactics to me. the biter shit is nice but the pier is super homosexual.

Agreed. Biter is good. Why did they have to bring pores friends up in seatle into their california beef though. I thought that was kind of immiture, unless Pars did something to deserve it. Graff Jesus, If you need to "go find them pieces" their not really bombs. Ya feelin me. But still, I respect TBK for what they are. They can piece really good. Maybe they bomb Sacto, i don't know. I respect Pores for what he is. He bombs hard. He's good. He's my A4Y brotha, even though ive never met the guy. All in all, if i had to chose i would pick poreski, no doubt. Although my opinion is pretty biased. Beef is stupid anyways.

does anyone else find it funny that a guy who writes pores and a guy who writes pars are homies and paint together? maybe i'man idiot, but if some dude ALMOST wrote the same thing i did, i would get pissed cuz folks would get us confused....

Guest Mike bibby

it's ok, they share the same bed..

Guest Mike bibby

it's ok, they share the same bed..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now