Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

who are you even talking to?

vandalicious specifically. as well as everyone who was complaining that the new 'sticker fine' is outrageous, which it is, but it isn't done without reason. either way this discussion is not meant for this forum, and if i had to guess, probably too complex or uninteresting for the majority of patrons here. which is chill, but people shouldn't automatically just hate new policy measures like this one without first understanding why they occur. or automatically point fingers at the government for that matter. either way i'm sure no one here really gives a shit anyhow. peace.

vandalicious specifically. as well as everyone who was complaining that the new 'sticker fine' is outrageous, which it is, but it isn't done without reason. either way this discussion is not meant for this forum, and if i had to guess, probably too complex or uninteresting for the majority of patrons here. which is chill, but people shouldn't automatically just hate new policy measures like this one without first understanding why they occur. or automatically point fingers at the government for that matter. either way i'm sure no one here really gives a shit anyhow. peace.

Damn bro you must be really smart with sentences like "either way i'm sure no one here really gives a shit anyhow". My brain is so simple the only word you wrote I could understand was patron because I've heard some black guys rap about it. Thank you for deep concern about graffiti writers judging the government too quickly. And if you think the driving force behind the sticker proposal is revenue for the state you are fucking retarded. How many people do you think would actually get caught stickering in a given year? 20? Now multiply that by the 1000 dollar fine..

Nevermind, you're right dude this law would totally be justified by the whopping 20 grand a year it could generate for our lovely city.

Thank you for deep concern about graffiti writers judging the government too quickly.

oh youuu are welcome! its my pleasure really. but its actually a succession of increased local fines and law enforcement step up across the board, the sticker fine was just the one brought up here. and i wasn't saying my last post was complex, rather the whole issue is-ya fuck

edit: i figured someone like you would get their panties in a knot about saying its too complex, considering most people on this website probably aren't even old enough to vote. although i assume that you and plenty of others don't fall into this category which is why i used the words 'most' and not 'all' people. perhaps your reading skills could use a boost

My brain is so simple the only word you wrote I could understand was patron because I've heard some black guys rap about it. .

LOL i just understood what you meant by that. its not PATRON the tequila brand you fucking dumbass hahaha

Patron in that context is what we call a 'noun' and is pronounced pay-truh-n. :lol:

whatever though i think this has gone on long enough, off to the special olympics we go

• Like 1