Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

i heard fro several reputable sources that porerererer is a snitch. has this ever been proven wrong?

I saw the police report that started that rumor, its still online if you know where to look. A search warrant was executed and "A computer, spray paint, permanent markers, books, photographs, and piece books were seized and booked into

property."

From the items taken police were able to make an arrest on someone else. Pores did not help the popo but the stuff on his computer (emails and photos) did help get someone else charged. (for window etching)

To me that does not make you a snitch, it just makes you sloppy or unlucky that the popo had a good detective that was able to track someone down. While on search-able probation police searched his place and again took "A computer, spray paint, permanent markers, books, photographs, and piece books were seized and booked into

property." Which led to the arrest of his roommate/girlfriend.

I got pretty close to Porer and so did several other people while he was in Seattle. I don't know of anyone who got arrested in Seattle that had anything to do with him.

If you have any paperwork or know anyone that does that can actually show he snitched on anyone i would love to see it.

ALSO his step-dad was a very high ranking pilot for the air force and once retired might have taken some job in law enforcement. This also made people say he was a snitch.

Bottom line is: Not a single person has ever said that he personally snitched on anyone and there is no documents that show that.

As for getting run out of Seatte... I have no idea about that.

(BTW everything stated here is public knowledge so don't bother saying that i am spilling some personal information or w.e.)

BTW if you wanna see more porer stuff i have TONS of unposted stuff.

This is about the funniest shit ever that i found while double checking the above reports.

spotatagger.png