Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

ON MINES. ME AND MY HOMIES HAVE DONE ALOT OF TIME FOR THIS GRAFF SHIT(DUE TO SNITCHEZ) . MY HOMMIES HAVE DIED FOR THIS . ITS NOT A GAME. YOU NEVER KNEW THE PEOPLE I KNOW AND YOU NEVER WILL CAUSE THIS ISN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN JUST DABBLE IN. IVE BEEN UP FOR 15 YEARS NOW CONSISTANTLY. IM UP COAST TO COAST. I GREW UP IN THE WORST HOOD IN THE U.S. I LIVE THE SHIT THESE RAPPERS ARE RAPPIN ABOUT. SO WHEN YOU SEE ME DON'T JOCK ME LIKE A BITCH . BE A MAN SAY WHAT YOU REALLY FEEL ABOUT ME. I HEAR ALOT OF TALK ABOUT AJAR AT LEAST HE MANS UP AND SAYS WHAT HE REALLY FEELS IM 4 X'S AJARS SIZE AND HE STILL HIT ME UP..GRANTED HE TALKS A LITTLE TO MUCH ON THA INTERNET BUT DUDE CAN DO THAT CAUSE HE S OUT HERE BOMBING.. I TOLD HIM TO QUIT SIDE BUSTING FIND YOUR OWN SPOTS AND AND HE LISTENED.. BUT RUN ON THE OTHER HAD IVE WARNED YOU A COUPLE OF TIMES AND YOU KEEP SIDE BUSTING ME WITH THE SAME COLOR SCHEMES. I GOT HOMMIES ALL OVER THE US HITING ME UP BUMED OUT THINKING IM OUT BOMBING WITH YOU. I DON'T PLAY THAT SHIT. RUN YOU NEED TO HANDLE YOUR BEEF WITH KRAMS BEFORE HE AND OTHERS HANDLE YOU. DON'T RUN AND HIDE LIKE A LITTLE BITCH. . LIKE SO MANY OTHERS THAT HAVE BEEN RAN OUT OF LA SF NY BY REAL DUDES..

Mallory-Not to take anything from run...... But his color schemes?!?..... Black and white?!?.....Could it be possible that maybe your color schemes being similar is just a coincidence?! Just a thought.

I seriously wonder if bombers like that even think about "color".....

bump scene straight letters, i might be able to drag up flicks of his old graff.

yeah, MADK graffiti was always good, I mean they were out when KYT was crushing seattle hard so its hard to compete, but I think MADK represents more what it was like to be about "hip-hop" in seattle then. not many KYT heads are actually born and raised in the 206. didn't MADK put out a video? I think I remember seeing it, it had Jaber painting his faces and some others.

I keep forgetting Khazma. I don't know how I could forget about Khazma. So talented. I would LOVE to see some Khazma.

YO!

" The 420 Origin Revealed "

According to Steven Hager, editor of High Times, the term 420 originated at San Rafael High School, in 1971, among a group of about a dozen pot-smoking wiseacres who called themselves the Waldos, who are now pushing 50. The term was shorthand for the time of day the group would meet, at the campus statue of Louis Pasteur, to smoke pot. Intent on developing their own discreet language, they made 420 code for a time to get high, and its use spread among members of an entire generation. While our teens feel that they know something we don't, you can let them in on the fact that it was your generation that came up with the numbers.

A quote from one of the Waldos in the High Times article states, "We did discover we could talk about getting high in front of our parents without them knowing by using the phrase 420." Fortunately, your teenagers will not have that same option.

yeah, MADK graffiti was always good, I mean they were out when KYT was crushing seattle hard so its hard to compete, but I think MADK represents more what it was like to be about "hip-hop" in seattle then. not many KYT heads are actually born and raised in the 206. didn't MADK put out a video? I think I remember seeing it, it had Jaber painting his faces and some others.

I keep forgetting Khazma. I don't know how I could forget about Khazma. So talented. I would LOVE to see some Khazma.

U MEAN THIS DUDE? I LOOKED HIM UP ..

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://partners.static.cityvoter.com/GetImage.ashx%3Fimg%3D00/00/01/08/60/19/1086019-491027.jpg%26w%3D193&imgrefurl=http://best.king5.com/king-khazm/biz/135293&usg=__PwnsKZfSTx_Z4h8R5MirnOEAIIw=&h=145&w=193&sz=8&hl=en&start=3&um=1&tbnid=vCLL7sIGtwwDxM:&tbnh=77&tbnw=103&prev=/images%3Fq%3DKhazma%2BMADK%2BGRAFFITI%26hl%3Den%26um%3D1