Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

you guys are the homies but maybe a carrer change is something to take into consideration

Try some new hobby's like rapping or breakdancing or finger painting or maybe badmitten..... Syrup and kime and climax included... its time to moove on ... u have better thing to do

knowslowlife2ndgen

who are you to tell homie this and that, i support everyone, it just takes time to do it it big. fuccck haters, i hawaii today i pulled the main land steez and bottled a toy and beat his face in, but he was dissing hella people. and going over straight skilled dudes like bhiver and af crew. peace is king...... beef is only neccesary i certian situations. cant spell im drunk.....----Daner

I DONT KNOW WHY YOU THINK BEACUSE YOU WEAR POLO YOU A LO LIFE, YOU NOT A LO LIFE YOU WASENT WITH EM WHEN THEY WERE KILL B.ALTMANS AND MACYS. YOU WASENT THERE STOP FRONTING.

BUMP IED

THERE ARE LINES YOURE THE ONE THAT SHOULD WORRY ABOUT CROSSING THEM

MALADRIOT-

nah whats funny though... is that i was standing outside macys in manhatten yesterday and dude walks by me wearing a hip hop shirt .. we start choppin it up and turns out hes a lowlife first gereration and goes out with thirsten howls babys momma so since i was polo'd down as usual he made the assumption that i was a second generation lo life...im not

this was not a deffensive return im just board