Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ares

The Passaround Project '03

Well slut guess what i do paint I bomb n i piece since u dont me ill take back wat i said bout the tears thing cause ur pieces r hot but dont get 2 xcited that im actually giving u props. N this is graff so lets not get into the whole race issue cause ill still burn ur slutty ass:king:

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sorry bout ur thread man but it seems freedom of speech doesnt exisits on this site. Just mad talkers on this site talkin this sayin that. U keep badmothin me i just keep badmouthin u thats my personality. Ima madd cool wen peeps r cool when wen peeps start talkin about race crown icons things that hav 2 do nada with graff is wen u get burnt:crazy:

yeah, personally, ithink freedom of speech is a joke. i mean, do we really have freedom over what we say? not all the time. i did a speech on this and they tried to suspend me because i swore.. i laughed my ass off and thanked them for proving my point for me. never did get suspended though, the teacher wanted a contriversial speech, and he sure as hell got one. haha.

i agree with menace....cut the talk, and stick to the book! any one else down? i have like 20 people so far, but still missing some key players!

peace

for the time being, i am an a nomad, so I can't really get involved in the actual passaround, but i would be interested in obtaining the finished product, is it only going to be available throught the mail?

that picture with the guys intestins falling out is bad ass. rather than that.. this is a waste of space.

why does TEARS think he is the shit. he disses the toys but cant rank up.

at least try to write out all your words so everyone can read them. I don't know what all these single f letters and r misspelled d abbreviations ghp mean.

Guest Kult Leader

you're a big fucking herb if you think that's not ill

Re: Re: here

Originally posted by BC

That is the dumbest thing I have seen.... seriously..

HAHAHAHHHA oh man.

Guest landofdalost

Originally posted by BC

bc ...your right its .....it is dumb.....thats why i drew you with you guts out ...;)

Originally posted by BC

shut up toy.

any ways, i got a shit load of names down, and im sending the book out this week to cyzm! if your down, hit me up illconcepts@hotmail.com

peace

YO ARES...

ILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO FULLFILL UR BOOK WITH SOME 305 STEEZ BUT SEEING AS HOW IVE SEEN ARES UP AROUND MY SCHOOL AND SHIT LIKE THAT I DONT KNOW IF UR THE ONE IN MIAMI.....GET AT ME AT KINGDER@GRAFFITI.NET......IF U STAY IN MIAMI HIT ME UP AND WELL GO TO KR**E OR MA***E OR WHEREVER...

IM OUT

:king: :king: :idea: :idea: :idea: :king: :king: