Das schwedishe stahl!(56k stockholm destroyer)

Von schnabel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Tikriminal
Originally posted by Mr.C-Walk

now ill be the first to admit i dont know anything about painting trains in any part of europe, but with that being said lemme just tell you something about a picture like this doesnt lead a good ol yankee such as my self to believe that its very sketchy...

edit* or at least where this was painted

http://medlem.spray.se/grisfest/commuter/wholezoom.jpg'>

i know relatively nothing about stockholm, other than its reputation, but just in realation to the wholetrain.. the fact that all of the whole cars are by at least two people, the majority of which are just large panels with a lot of background. i know how long it takes to do a Top to bottom where i come from, and i know that with fat caps and doing fairly public style pieces, that wholetrain is done in 30-45 minutes max.. and no doubt after countless hours of watching the yard..

"in germany they watch the yard for five minutes and paint for two hours- in Stockholm we watch the yard for two hours and paint for five minutes.."

i dont think anyone, whether they are american, australian, english, or whatever, can judge how hard stockholm is from just a photo..

>

big ups to all the hardcore writers doing things the hard way.

and Rilo.. well what can i say.. always impressed..

• 3 months later...

Archived