Krave kicking Flave'

Krave

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest FlamingHobo

no one will say you're the best because you're far from it.that piece is maybe one step above subpar.and you are jocking yourself.in paper chase no less...that piece could be 200 feet wide and 30 feet tall..and it would still not be very good.i dont know why you insist on posting it in like..every thread.

Guest FlamingHobo

i know who you were quoting...the fact that you used the quote in your rebuttal implies that you think you're great.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Krave

this is the newest thing, thanks for trying to dis me tho'

If I don't say I'm the best who the hell will -phyfe (tribe called quest)

http://www.artcrimes.com/krave/2003getup_krave.jpg'>

this is one of the WAKEST peices I have seen in this channel...

mate with the artistic skill you have if you cant pull a halfway decent peice together you shouldnt posting on a graff forum to give yourself a little street cred and validate the fact that you are selling all of us the fuck out by using graffiti as a platform to launch some lame ass art career without haveing contributed to it to beguin with....

I would much rather look at some kids peice who is six months into the game and asking for help than some fucknut that has no excuse to be pumping out such shitfull graffiti and telling us all about how he is the best....

mate you are not the best i could burn you straight up!!! and I am soooooooo far from being the best..

ya cockjockey!!!

BigJoe,

a bit harsh? I think so. But I guess That's what Krave gets for being so cocky.

Krave,

Your art is great, but remember this is primarily a graffiti forum. Your letters gotta burn if you want to be cocky here. Even then, remember, there will still probably be someone better than you.

naw, your doing me wrong, you don't know me at all, so don't try to judge me ! cocky my cracker ass !! I do this shit for the love, but if it really makes you feel better, talk shit ! the truth is the truth so I aint worried !~

and about that getup yall' dissed, thats skr-8, speak your opinion, but don't even try to tell me what I am as an artist, that was just some having fun shit, I wanted to kill using the same outline color for all the letters and just mess around , but go ahead an critisize, it only makes me more open !

Archived