Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Born Loser

Fuck I Really Need To Get An Alarm Clock

I dont have my alarm clock in my new place just my stereo timer. So I wake up and for some reason I'm convinced I slept in for work. Keep in mind this is a new job and only my 3rd day. Plus I dont have a phone hooked up yet. So I reach around for my watch but I can't find it, so i spring outta turn the light go look at the clock on the stereo and it reads 12:38pm, well I know it not the time, but what time is. So I'm running around looking for my watch which I can't find, so I run to my computer turn it on and what time is it...

5:36am

Thats not bad considering I have to get up at 6:15am to be at work for 7:00am.

So I thought I come share my panic attack story with you guys since I had some time to kill.

I really need to get a real alarm clock. I wake up early every morning in a panic, thinking the stereo is going to work.

Shouldn't you be able to hook up some EKG probes from your heart to your computer? I know its analog and uncool but it might be useful.

ahahaha. fuck. I was fully expecting to read about how you missed work cause you slept in....shit. I got an alarm clock and I still wake up in terror some mornings thinking I turned it off and fell asleep again....cause thats what I usually do...

Proud and dauntless I stalk

Trough the gate of the nine seals

In the realm of perpetual divinity

A path is destined for me

Now, as I'm not blinded

By gruesome lights of the past

I gaze into the distance

And perseive my destination

For many a castle is obscurity

For me a palace of wisdom

Redeemed from mortal weakness

Enlightened

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this