THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

Guest platapie

willy your style isnt unique you fool. why do you always feel the need to act stupdi and type dumb ass shit? oh i forgot its your lame ezcuse everytime of im boerd on the computer...............stoooooooooooooops!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by royaloner+Mar 16 2005, 07:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (royaloner - Mar 16 2005, 07:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hearTHATecko@Mar 16 2005, 04:13 AM

eckoplaydough.gif

some shit i did on graffiti playdo thing..bored haha

i kinda see jes and quest in ecko style

[/b]

royal, just shut up and die already. u see jes and quest? where on your wall of people u wish u were as good as. fuck your irratating i disagree and if u really believe what you said, then asked them what they think fool. check yourself you lame shrimp...btw, stop tellin people what you think, no one cares they know what they see and don't need to hear some loser that aint half as good as them critisize. its either PROPS or NO PROPS..bitch!

Originally posted by hearTHATecko@Mar 18 2005, 01:01 AM

how about everyone kick royal's 4 foot 9 ass. i bet on icu, oops, and cease. please royal; ur crew isn't half as good..u only get up in one small area and cease them are all over downtown...weep fucker

it aint gonna be that small when i paint next week

royal is goin all city :king:

edit

hey ecko its 4'8''

Originally posted by royaloner@Mar 17 2005, 07:49 PM

bet on atu lol

ull win cuz i never seen icu doin pieces

and im stockin up and gettin some scetches dun rite now

so from now on

FUCK ICU

if we win u guys stop tagging my fuckin ramp now i gotta buff it again

dont be such a fag... bomb the streets.. i got my bets on royal going down in flames.... bitch.. :haha:

Originally posted by *SHASTA*+Mar 18 2005, 01:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (*SHASTA* - Mar 18 2005, 01:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-royaloner@Mar 17 2005, 07:49 PM

bet on atu lol

ull win cuz i never seen icu doin pieces

and im stockin up and gettin some scetches dun rite now

so from now on

FUCK ICU

if we win u guys stop tagging my fuckin ramp now i gotta buff it again

dont be such a fag... bomb the streets.. i got my bets on royal going down in flames.... bitch.. :haha:

[/b]

im gonna bomb tha streets next week im plannin out pieces is wut i meant

and thanx for da support

my god dumbass shut the fuck up..i never said anythin bout my crew gettin up everywhere. and no i aint as short as your bitch ass fuckin midget. you deserve all the shit talk u get kuz u act all big and make like ur crew is gettin up. pshh like u bomb the streets..c'mon now stop dreaming kid. atu is going no where but to kalihi police department...keep talking

ur a midget geek hiding behind computer..THAT WEARS PURPLE SHORTS TO SCHOOL haha

Originally posted by hearTHATecko@Mar 18 2005, 01:43 AM

my god dumbass shut the fuck up..i never said anythin bout my crew gettin up everywhere. and no i aint as short as your bitch ass fuckin midget. you deserve all the shit talk u get kuz u act all big and make like ur crew is gettin up. pshh like u bomb the streets..c'mon now stop dreaming kid. atu is going no where but to kalihih police department...keep talking

i didnt say i bombed thge streets i said im going to very soon

bdw fazer thinks u get pissed and diss me because u scared we gon be better than u

i think ceap is good at piecing

but no diss ur hands arent great

peek a boo fuck icu

especially cease

[/quote

lets battle then on the street.

ok lets do our shit flik them and post them

let 12 oz decide

ready cuz im ready so iz my kru

ATU VS. ICU

i thought 12oz and the rest of the world arleady decided that you're a faggot...keep your fucking beef on the streets.....where it belongs. e-fame will get you about as far as your skills can take get you....which for you is nowhere. stop posting, you are a waste of fucking space.

holy shit! royal is so dumb i cant even believe it. its almost like he's not for real. like there's some one just acting compltely gay. he drops spots, says when he's gonna paint, actually believes people will paint with him, when soomeone says he's 4'9" he actually corrects them and says his real height whici is one inch shorter. what a gay fag. he's so dumb im in shock. i think royal is either a kid about 11 years old with a dirty mouth, or some one 15 who is just pretendng to be a dumbshit.

-aloner bonner

Originally posted by Da Moaner@Mar 17 2005, 10:37 PM

holy shit! royal is so dumb i cant even believe it. its almost like he's not for real. like there's some one just acting compltely gay.  he drops spots, says when he's gonna paint, actually believes people will paint with him, when soomeone says he's 4'9" he actually corrects them and says his real height whici is one inch shorter. what a gay fag. he's so dumb im in shock. i think royal is either a kid about 11 years old with a dirty mouth, or some one 15 who is just pretendng to be a dumbshit.

-aloner bonner

haha your pretty damn close to his age guess just a little bit higher..like 12!

Archived