THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for a guy that cant paint at all you talk alot of shit debo, you might as well not be bombing.

i been arrested for graffiti twice... dont try to tell me dropping pieces isnt illegal.

and dont try to PRETEND you are a hardcore bomber... ive never seen any work from you on the streets either. bomb like the AF cats and then you can talk like you do.

stay humble.

dont try to make this crew beef, if you want to beef with me then do it, dont bring your homeys into this. you are going to ride on the coat-tails of your homeys... and im friends with alot of them. dont go around capping my family with your weak throws.

if you want beef then we can do that, if not then PM me.

i got nothing against your crew you can make it what you want froot you run your mouth so much come on.i'll gladly go upi with you maybe youll step out the ditch and show me something.

funny you jock gayf..... a year ago there harshing on you now what? stay humble my ass

i got nothing against your crew you can make it what you want froot you run your mouth so much come on.i'll gladly go upi with you maybe youll step out the ditch and show me something.

funny you jock gayf..... a year ago there harshing on you now what? stay humble my ass

you capped my homey... that was a big mistake on your part, you should learn the DC4 TE history.

AF? i used to have problems with them but not anymore. like i said, its all about being humble. i got respect for the AF cats, and alot of the TE guys are my homeys... i guarantee you STRUCK and ASALT would side with newkon, and CEAP and TRAFFIC would side with me. humble yourself before this gets out of hand. newkon and destro are two cats you dont want to get involved.

Archived