THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

so what it wasnt directed to kids only in kalihi..............and just because you dont live kalihi anymore doesnt make you better at graff,you suck so just quit graff....your throwies are so played out along with your kindergarten handstyles and not to mention your pieces look like some thing that ive seen in a toilet before.....and by the way i live in kalihi and my stuff doesnt look like complete shit most of these kids are just in it for the fad ive been in it for about 5 years and ive put in as much effort as i can to get better.....fuck graffiti..fuck 12oz

Amen. Graff'n been around since these kids been swimming in their chronic dad's testicles. Kids/Toys will always follow what's hip or "in". And when they're apart of it or try to get noticed with the trend they end up eating shit big time, but it doesn't matter to them cause eating shit is the next big thing, wrong? Example. I was in prototype buying something and I see all these ghetto emo kids with a reverse tail with their ipods plugged into their ear and so much hair cream you could jag off a rhino. They buy paint and tips and they're all excited like "OMFG IF I DO THIS IMMA BE RECOGNIZED!!!! I HOPE SOMEONE FAMOUS WILL SEE ME AND ASK ME WHAT I'M DOING!" Later their mom comes in and asks what's that in the bag and this goofy grinnin girl goes "OH ITS PAINT FOR MY ROOM YOU KNOW PAINT!?" I swear. Each time I run into these kids it makes me wanna throw Andrew Dice Clay at their parents. I blame these toys for useless epidemic that causes alotta heat at certain spots and also with graffitti. Back then, it was just here and there and cops didn't really make it priority numero uno. Look at it now. It's up there along with the ice epidemic. Goodness. One more thing, Kalihi was just known as a ghetto town. Rubbish here and a couple of crack heads roaming the street. Makes me wonder how these kids can be proud of the town they represent when they're destroying it themselves. What are you kids really trying to do? I was actually hoping you'd all go back to getting the 9th grade slut pregnant or something or increase teen pregnancy once again.

Star. Anak. Jana. HAT? CPK? Dizzy? Vade? And my favorite, CECSY? Wtf? You're all better off using "PINAY" or typing in your screen name "AZNPINOYGUNGSTOOR808".

Honestly, just read a book and leave graff'n to the "real" artists.

Side note:

I don't write. I just <3 art. :D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
close this thread!

it's what starts the beef. the good writers post there pieces, toys bite off of it, then they get hated, then beef starts. CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE!

and that's why nobody posts those flicks that most people wanna see.

then what is every one going to do now bombing science is down we have to go to sometin and koar u shoudnt be talkin talkin ur still a toy

My boys clothing line UPLIFTED APPERAL... Pretty sick design, a stack of black books where the top one is open so you can do shit on it. Found out that the paint pens don't wash off.

Not sure if he'll be there but I told him to bring them to the bench.

erin.jpg

Did this one for my friend Erin who bought a shirt.

hoe dis fak cork get some balls

usualsuspect ur a midget keep talkin shit bout deboe u only 3 ft tall watch ur ass get stomped u af wannabe talk ur shit bout cpk too

didnt u ask someone to get in cpk

for a freshmen in high school you sure are sharp.

cpk ain't shit. you guys can't even get outside of kalihi to throw up bombs or pieces cause you ain't got enough bus fair $$$ or your parents welfare checks either go to their LV bags or drugs.

quit playin pretend.

like 2pac said.

"everyone wants to be a character"

end.

you can now reply back with your come backs that really don't mean anything but cussing and moke language.

for a freshmen in high school you sure are sharp.

cpk ain't shit. you guys can't even get outside of kalihi to throw up bombs or pieces cause you ain't got enough bus fair $$$ or your parents welfare checks either go to their LV bags or drugs.

quit playin pretend.

like 2pac said.

"everyone wants to be a character"

end.

you can now reply back with your come backs that really don't mean anything but cussing and moke language.

hahahahahah, this made me laugh...mostly b/c i see cpk guys walkin around wenever i hit up kalihi or i'm on the bus by there

Archived