THE HAWAII THREAD(paper version)

ANEL*PS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ive been wanting to tell melk to stop sucking EVeryones balls so he can join someday. dope shit though:)

Still wouldnt be talking you dumb kid. Dont front we know who you are! I'll let you act like the fake "e-thug" you are. Telling people to get off their balls? youre the one buying tampons with the money you made from the 5 blow jobs you gave today! now shut the fuck up and kill your self!

Dope lego newkon

gurantee you'll see all these people at the event. it's just too funny seeing that most of the crap in kalihi belongs to kids. i seen "vade" myspace page. dude looks like a runaway damaged fetus.

that goes double for "cecsy" or c-section. or whatever his name is.

gurantee you'll see all these people at the event. it's just too funny seeing that most of the crap in kalihi belongs to kids. i seen "vade" myspace page. dude looks like a runaway damaged fetus.

that goes double for "cecsy" or c-section. or whatever his name is.

dont live in kalihi no mo

dont live in kalihi no mo

so what it wasnt directed to kids only in kalihi..............and just because you dont live kalihi anymore doesnt make you better at graff,you suck so just quit graff....your throwies are so played out along with your kindergarten handstyles and not to mention your pieces look like some thing that ive seen in a toilet before.....and by the way i live in kalihi and my stuff doesnt look like complete shit most of these kids are just in it for the fad ive been in it for about 5 years and ive put in as much effort as i can to get better.....fuck graffiti..fuck 12oz

Archived