krylon jungle green

cese

That's dope the can is so old. What's not dope is that some cat is trying to turn a profit on a can of paint that's kind of a part of graffiti history. Jungle is supposed to be a rare color, and it's a dope color to boot. There's nothing wrong with collecting and having old cans. What's wack is using it as a status symbol and a piece of currency. That's like knocking a chip off an old phase 2 piece and selling it on ebay. In my opinion, cutting a profit on graffiti and it's history is wack as fuck.

It's cool that a serious collector can go on the internet and get a can he's been looking for a long time, but selling it for $200 based on it's rareness factor is capitalism at it's best.

Kids clowning that shit is stupid. All the collectors i know do it because they love graffiti and they want a piece of the history they can hold in their hands. Usually, the hardcore collector is a hardcore writer who wants to grab as much graffiti as possible and sees old cans as a way to do it. Maybe I'm wrong, but you clown yourself for making fun of someone so dedicated to graff they hoard old cans. Cats are stupid anyways.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cese:

I aint tha one who is sellin it, and all u toys who think it is stupid to buy a can of jungle green for 70 bucks is dumb, you are fukin stupid.Jungle green is one of the best discontinued colors of krylon, i heard somene saying that if a writer(a good one who has knowledge of the graff game, not a toy) had a can of jungle green he would probably pop a boner, it is the best color green u can ever find.

hahahhaha.

Archived