old guy appreciation thread

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dr. Drew
Originally posted by evokester

I feel you but i look real young - i date girls 7 years younger than me.....LOL when im 30 ill look 23...

i'm exactlky the same... 25, and these hot older women (30+)at work thought i was 18. i even had a good laugh when the woman at lowes carded me for buying spray paint yesterday (gotta be 18 in my state).

women my age aren't intersted in me, they assume i'm young and immature, they just wanna fuck but no relationship stuff, but girls that are around 19 or 20 flirt with me all the time. thats good in some ways and bad in others. occasionally i get those 30+ women that wanna hit it, but whatever... if you guys have a problem getting old you all are dumb asses, you have no choice. i know with every year, i'm getting wiser and better equipped at handling this world...bring it on

Well......at 28 I look young also......except for the grey hair that showed up top about 4 years ago......I have one grey streak in the front and people have the nerve to ask me if I dyed it or if I have paint in my hair(you figure it out).....I have no problem hooking up with younger girlies 20 and up to the age I am now ..or 40 and below.....whatever.I remember hooking up with this chick who was celebrating her 23rd birthday with her mom........I ended up getting some play from both of them at the same table......fuck it,you know.......I won't forget that night...

except for aching muscles and joints....I still feel good.

Archived