SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA

kromephillen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think when you or anyone self promotes themselves, it's like they are demanding respect. Actions speak louder than, well pictures on a graffiti forum. You shouldn't feel like you have anything to prove to anyone on here. Keeping doing what ya'll do and the respect will come aslong as you stay humble about it. I don't mind the self promo, but try mixing it up a bit with some other SD painters!

But what do I know, I just got the internet like last week.

sure, thing guys..everyone know you must neel before you stand. however i have this condition that does not allow me to do that... fact is, i aim for the top nothing else...like i have stated before i m not a kid so don't talk down to me!!

I think when you or anyone self promotes themselves, it's like they are demanding respect. Actions speak louder than, well pictures on a graffiti forum. You shouldn't feel like you have anything to prove to anyone on here. Keeping doing what ya'll do and the respect will come aslong as you stay humble about it. I don't mind the self promo, but try mixing it up a bit with some other SD painters!

But what do I know, I just got the internet like last week.

I never post photos of my stuff......word. son dun dun !:scrambled: