SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA

kromephillen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Its toys like you that make the city burnt as fuck. Keep fucking up historic murals, you'll never be known faggots. Fuckin toys begging to be noticed...

and you ..lol I did more in four days of being in your city then you did in the last five years...step up ur game . In every city you go to murals get gone over ..go back to art school kids ...fuckn hippsters

I DON'T CARE ENOUGH IS THE PROBLEM.

TAGS @ BOTTOM R HORRIBLE.

YOUR'E LUCKY I'M SAYING ANYTHING TO YOU,

THAT SHOULD ACTUALLY MAKE YOU BUY A SKETCH-BOOK?

I DID THE 12 STEPS THE 3rd TIME I TRIED TO QUIT,

DIDN'T GET ANY OF WHAT YOUR SAYIN'.

IF ANYTHING, THE MAIN THING WAS I LEARNED BY FINALLY WANTING TO DO IT FOR MYSELF TO LIVE A BETTER LIFE AND... look how fukn gay you are ....go drink a 40 ,cry ur self to sleep and kill your self...you sound like a lil girl to me ...look at your post ??? fukn funny....and i give a shit about you saying anything to me. It wouldn't surprise me if your mommy still tucks you in at night....

Gus or Alan,

You are visibly upset. If you were really a boss like you're trying to present yourself as, you wouldn't give two shits what people on the Internet say. You wouldnt take the time to comment back at haters multiple times in a row. You're playing yourself. To whatever your comeback will be to this post: I don't care. I'm not getting into an Internet argument with you because it's fucking pathetic.