THURSDAY is for gay men and lesbian women and dorky fanatics

Guest angry xbox

Originally posted by angry xbox

AND YEAH BOGIE I DID SIT ALONE AT LUNCH IN HS CAUSE I WAS DIFFERENT. IT wasnt ahrd to do in the school i went to witha bunch of doctors and lawyers children so fuck off you arrogant pretentious ass

hole.

hhhmmmm....thats funny....i was also "different" in high school but for some reason i remeber having a load of friends from the preps to the punk rockers....its called personality chuckles....mabey if you werent spending so much time trying to be the token hardcore kid who no one understands you could work on things like that....thats ok, you keep on thinking your alone because no one understands, i guess its sheilding you from the reality that you basically suck as a person.....

p.s.-your sitting here arguing with kids that were in the scene when your silly ass was still bumping coolio....your corny, we all know it, we watched kids like you turn our scene into a high school social event/ underground fashion show so when we tell you to shut the fuck up you may want to go ahead and do it. no one has any repect for you, your some confused johnny come latley "hardcore kid" that is just yearning to be different from everyone just so you can have something in your life that makes you feel unique....just be quiet and spare us all

p.s.s-i am an arrogant asshole...im too damn sexy not to be...i mean, damn, ask eatmorglue...that fuckers been trying to get into my pants for the last two years...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

........thank you. at least someone gets what im saying.

if you stick with anything that has a scene, whether it be music, graf, whatever, you learn eventually that all the stupid frills you dont need that come with it are just that....frills. and the only reason to stick around is because my friends and i enjoy some of the music thats still good.

Archived