PHASE2: "PIONEER IN LETTER FORM"

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
easily the most hyginxical shit i ever read on this board.

The Fact of the matter is, some of these moderators, crew, whatever they are, are pussies who (for the most part) are washed up has beens who where never really anyone from the jump start. I dont claim to be the best, or better than anyone, I just state my opinion on other peoples shit.

You Enjoy Myself... your a pussy, you best believe when/if I see you, fuck graff I'ma fuck your shit up. Ban me, stop me from posting, do what you want. I don't forget shit. so next time you are painting at one of these legal events be careful you don't get knocked off a ladder and hit with the bottom of a can or someshit... I really don't give a fuck about your little graff world, where everything revolves around graffiti... I've done my bit, it never really mattered to me who knew my shit, and it never will in the future. But if you ever see me, whether it be a little graff legal bullshit, hip hop show, or at your front door, close your jaw tight or your teeth are coming out. I knew you would do some pussy shit, being that your a bitch, co-signing for other has-beens, and washed up nobodies... sucking everyone elses dick to remain cool in this graff shit your world revolves around...

Love me or hate, I'll still sleep at night, I could never pick up a can again in my life and I wouldn't care about the "work" I didn't put in, because I don't do my shit for you or the next muhfucka... I do it for me. From what I've seen your a washed up art fag... Mune or whatever you write... see me when you see me...

I'd also like to point put that apparently I haven't been shanked or gatted up yet.

And I'm still here.

Now, back to Phase 2

well deserve thread. met PHASE2 in hawaii back in 94 very cool cat, learned so much about graffiti history and hip-hop from this cat. i had a video of him doin his piece with east but i have to find it. wow that record i remember my boy gettin one those from phase.pease to phase 2 a true innovators of style.

dam if you do find that video it would be dope if you digitized that shit. hoping you do too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived