Originally posted by krowteN

the anti-hero

the antagonist

the nigga you just love to hate

the king!

the iron sheek boot JA thro up-before the refined one we all know today

http://www.nycsubway.org/slides/r10/r10-3081.jpg'>

oh man, who the hell did the pizza?

i think the lords of brooklyn did it, but i could be wrong. i used to have the same flick but unfortunately not anymore.

Originally posted by cheifblame

well besides his dissing the la river peice i think he was a legend! no matter how much of an ass someone is you dont do that thats just rude!

LOL! YES OF COURSE IT'S RUDE! YOU SEE THE LIGHT!

You just can't put two and two together.

Not only did JA succeed (I'm sure) in pissing off SABER, he's managed to piss off a lot of other people too... so, yes, it's rude, and mean, and spiteful. Which isn't surprising since IT WAS A DISS!

WOW! LIGHT OFF SOME FUCKING FIREWORKS! WE FOUND SOME NEW INCREDIBLE SHIT! A DISS THAT WAS DESIGNED TO PISS SOMEONE OFF! OHMYGOD! WHAT AN INCREDIBLE PHENOMENON! I CAN'T BELIEVE NO ONE EVER THOUGHT OF DISSING SOMEONE IN ORDER TO MAKE THEM MAD!

I know i should just ignore this shit, but I'm bored at work and I can't help it. Hearing about how what JA did was "wrong" drives me crazy.

Of course it was "wrong"- that was the point!

ja

"boo hoo ja is so mean. he hurt my feelings.. boo hoo."

If everyone on this board wasnt such a puss they would be able to bomb as hard as him and take his shit out...

but even if you did. I am sure it would just make the man happy..

Guest Mr. Rack

It's not delivery it's DiGiorno.

My favorite wholecar ever.

That pizza pie is so fucking amazing! Oh man that shit makes me hungry. I think that they should have painted a sicilian so that you could fit the pie on the whole car.

I'm just TRYING to imagine what the general public thought when they saw that shit pull into the station...

Originally posted by mud_buddha

LOL! YES OF COURSE IT'S RUDE! YOU SEE THE LIGHT!

You just can't put two and two together.

Not only did JA succeed (I'm sure) in pissing off SABER, he's managed to piss off a lot of other people too... so, yes, it's rude, and mean, and spiteful. Which isn't surprising since IT WAS A DISS!

WOW! LIGHT OFF SOME FUCKING FIREWORKS! WE FOUND SOME NEW INCREDIBLE SHIT! A DISS THAT WAS DESIGNED TO PISS SOMEONE OFF! OHMYGOD! WHAT AN INCREDIBLE PHENOMENON! I CAN'T BELIEVE NO ONE EVER THOUGHT OF DISSING SOMEONE IN ORDER TO MAKE THEM MAD!

I know i should just ignore this shit, but I'm bored at work and I can't help it. Hearing about how what JA did was "wrong" drives me crazy.

ahhh common man dont give me that he could have done so much other shit in order to diss like prolly one of sabers other million peices but that was a peice of history! if saber pissed him off why not give beats? although iam from a different country so i guess i dunno the whole story and everybodys framework, politics etc slightly differs

Guest crack is wack

let your haters be your motivators.

Guest krowteN

no the pizza car was a promotion for some pizza shop in BK. it never ran and was on a scrap.

ja is still the man.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this