Does anyone have JA flicks?

Guest freighthed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That pizza pie is so fucking amazing! Oh man that shit makes me hungry. I think that they should have painted a sicilian so that you could fit the pie on the whole car.

I'm just TRYING to imagine what the general public thought when they saw that shit pull into the station...

Originally posted by mud_buddha

LOL! YES OF COURSE IT'S RUDE! YOU SEE THE LIGHT!

You just can't put two and two together.

Not only did JA succeed (I'm sure) in pissing off SABER, he's managed to piss off a lot of other people too... so, yes, it's rude, and mean, and spiteful. Which isn't surprising since IT WAS A DISS!

WOW! LIGHT OFF SOME FUCKING FIREWORKS! WE FOUND SOME NEW INCREDIBLE SHIT! A DISS THAT WAS DESIGNED TO PISS SOMEONE OFF! OHMYGOD! WHAT AN INCREDIBLE PHENOMENON! I CAN'T BELIEVE NO ONE EVER THOUGHT OF DISSING SOMEONE IN ORDER TO MAKE THEM MAD!

I know i should just ignore this shit, but I'm bored at work and I can't help it. Hearing about how what JA did was "wrong" drives me crazy.

Of course it was "wrong"- that was the point!

ahhh common man dont give me that he could have done so much other shit in order to diss like prolly one of sabers other million peices but that was a peice of history! if saber pissed him off why not give beats? although iam from a different country so i guess i dunno the whole story and everybodys framework, politics etc slightly differs

Of course it was "wrong"- that was the point!

Archived