what about the snow?

PROsomethin

Originally posted by oldfaithful

i keep my open backpack of paint on the floor with the heat on it ,while i drive to warm up the cans.it doesn't last long,but seems to help.and you better find the right pair of gloves.

I've done the same thing.....drive around for about 20 minutes with the heater on full blast.....cans on the floor....works well for me.painting while it's snowing is kinda fun also........

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

, i bombed in Utah for a long time.

start your lines from the top helps if you can mentally do it. that way the drip part runs down through the line and settles before it runs out... push cap down with your thumb... so your finger dont get stuck in a bent position,for real. even with gloves with the trigger finger cut off that happens... white clothing if you got it. long johns, snowboard boots like Vans cause they are lighter than basketball shoes...

take time and let paint settle between steps, cause those drips will bleed into other colors,,,

the foot prints bite, thats why you go in on the actual line if you can, cause they got to clear it to a point... if its bad out the pigs can't drive crazy on the streets... so its best if you are on foot the whole time, incase you got to bail.. i would just worry about your trail going into yard, cause linesman are bumping and shit and they are walking around anyway...

There are big ass yard between SLC and Reno that just store unused cars and like 2 miles long 5 deep.. also between Ogden and Pocatello... Union Pacific ~ Rio Grande.

if you have spots like that you don't have to worry about running into workers cause the yard are huge and you can see if someone is coming a mile away....

fuk it.. good luck...

Archived