most frightening music?

Mr. Mang

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by DankLordz

weak.

the last Gordon Solie Motherfuckers show.. i was definatly trying to avoid explosives.

9 shocks terror in cincy.. i was definatly trying not to get hit with large potted plants

no fucking shit , you got to see these guys?!!!! ive been trying to see em for 3 or 4 years now. gordon soile is mad fresh! so is 9 shocks. wow fuck , what was this thread about? oh yeah , when dave from aus rotten dressed up like a pig preist with dildos nailed to a cross singing moderen day witch hunt at the broken show , that was scary. also anytime dave uses a bull horn , its scary because he doesnt realize you cant hear shit hes saying because the mic and bull horn cancel each other out. im bringing batteries to the reunion show (c'mon you know its gonna happen) and im going to wave em at him while hes on stage , and i will scream , dude i have your batteries! yowza , im really fuckin tired right now...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its not that its really scary, but pop. if u think about it, its very frightening that little girls and boys idolize these little pussies that cant fuckin sing. thats the scary part of music. so if u have a little brother or sister that like pop, slap the shit out of them and lock them in a box. the proceed to throw the locked chest down a few flights of stairs.

Archived