Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
jupiters7

::::VETO::::

Hi Masspike!!!

This is a Veto thread so stop talking about abel!!

Hi Earth1

Your last post makes it completely obvious you have no clue what the heck you are talking about!!

As for your Veto post.. Again you look like a silly fool..

I very fondly remember his bubbly bombs around town in like 1990.

Then the stuff he started doing in 1994 was 100% his own style and I would defiantly say that what he is painting now is the perfect evolution of that style. I think you should take another look .. It's painted clean so I know he is not having any trouble painting and it's defiantly not wack.

Originally posted by EARTH1

yeah ABEL bites a lot of his generic style from cats like

twicer, slice & soaf

wrong...i most def. dont see any twicer influence....i should know...we rep the same crew....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i like the acids....but "yesterday's" veto is hot

I dont think an argument is really necessary. From the flicks I can see,

there is no structure to his style and the letters arent even there. Just a big rainbow of scrap cans and colors.

Earth one and others once again showing that they are newjacks with no clue of what they're talking about. Veto's not looking bad here although I do miss some of the older fill techniques. Although not the originator, the Slice/Twice/Soaf style can definitely be credited to Veto (also Jive and Rem) and not the other way around, spoken by a head that knows. I see Veto doing a lot with fish, how come no frogs? :lol:

i got veto fliks from orlando will be postin em soon

veto got crazy fills the way he makes colors move is sick bump....

he did produtions with wie and spec hotcru

YO THIS NIGGA IS SOO CLOSED MINDED HE STARTED HIS OWN THREAD UNDER A FAKE NAME...WHAT A HOE HIS PIECES SUCK AND I BET HE'S 2 MUCH OF A FAKE WRITTER TO BOMB REAL WRITTERS BOMB THE REST IS JUST FAKE FUCK VETO AND HIS ROTTEN ASS PRODUCTION THAT SMELL LIKE ASS AND BALLS ON A SWEATY DAY WITH A CHUNK OF SLIMMY MEAT LOAF OF COCK IN HIS MOUTH BITCH!!! JUST QUIT YOU SUCK BOMB AND YOU MIGHT GET RESPECT HOE!!

look seriously.. you're the bitch inventing a fake name to come on here and use your 1st post to fuck with someone who still has throw ups running from the late 80s around here.. also i drive by a couple veto tags every fucking day from the early-mid 90s.. he did not start this thread either you moron.. get your shit together before you rattle away an uneducated rant on the keyboard.

I have gone bombing with veto plenty of times.. train lines.. highways.. creepy cracked out buildings in bridgeport...etc..

Guest CrewJones

Whats worse than starting a post for yourself under a fake name is going through all the bullshit of starting a new screen name just to complain about someone else... THAT myfriend, is the bitch ass toy move... Yeah, Ill bet you have some ups... but Ill bet dollars to donuts that your handstyle is shakey, your throws smell of week old tuna, and your piecing game is non existant... so take a look at yourself before you point fingers. Because if being a graff writer means having hundreds of sloppy street ups, with no technique to speak of in other areas, than Im going to take up professional go-kart racing.... maybe you should do the same.

Stop hating... now go do some more ugly throws that nobody outside your city will ever see, or even give a fuck about.

10 years later

YOU BREAK IT OR YOU MAKE IT!

VETO AND REM

94 SUMMER FUNK

DSC00252A.jpg

DSC00251A.jpg

96veto.jpg

96acid.jpg

I veto.jpgHAVE NO COMENT TO ANY NEGATIVITY. HATE ALL YOU WANT

>>>>>>>>>>>>>VETO<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

WERD EMIT! LOL:lol: :lol: :lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this