::::VETO::::

jupiters7

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by -THE TRUTH-

yes. Because veto is dope. Abel is a fucking joke. But this isn't an abel thread so smoke a joint, and stumble your way back to the ct thread where you can dickride him more.

:lol:

you need to quantify your statements. what exactly is it about Vetos style that is "dope", and what exactly is it about Abels style that is "wack"? In your original post, it seems that you define "dope" with "funky and original". If this is the case, than it would only hold true that Abel, by his very nature of being funky and original is therefore also "dope".

I have known both these guys personaly for over 10 years, I have no reason to ride anybodys jock... I do, however, always find pleasure in making you look like an idiot.

Good day, Sir... I said GOOD DAY!

Guest masspike

granted, VETO used to be ''dope'' but now there is no structure to his style

and the letters arent even there. just a big rainbow of scrap cans and colors

i give him props for still painting, but its sad to see someone who used to be

ahead of the game just fall off like this.

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/101veto.jpg'>

Hoodat !!

Actually Masspike I think your quite wrong, New Veto stuff is super neat and tripped out, Perhaps it steps outside the boundaries of Graf so I understand you have trouble comprehending or understanding it.

I'm sure there is a thread of generic new school crap for you to look at so just stick to your own little tiny world of ignorance.. Thanks!!

well put m.googans. most people in the graffiti scene don't like new things until some magazine or video gives it an endorsement and says it's fresh. fans of graffiti are so full of contradictions and half opinions that you have to stop listening to them. who is this abel? is he in florida too? post his stuff b/c if it's like veto it must be pretty good:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :P :)

Hi Masspike!!!

This is a Veto thread so stop talking about abel!!

Hi Earth1

Your last post makes it completely obvious you have no clue what the heck you are talking about!!

As for your Veto post.. Again you look like a silly fool..

I very fondly remember his bubbly bombs around town in like 1990.

Then the stuff he started doing in 1994 was 100% his own style and I would defiantly say that what he is painting now is the perfect evolution of that style. I think you should take another look .. It's painted clean so I know he is not having any trouble painting and it's defiantly not wack.

Originally posted by EARTH1

yeah ABEL bites a lot of his generic style from cats like

twicer, slice & soaf

wrong...i most def. dont see any twicer influence....i should know...we rep the same crew....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i like the acids....but "yesterday's" veto is hot

• 1 month later...

Earth one and others once again showing that they are newjacks with no clue of what they're talking about. Veto's not looking bad here although I do miss some of the older fill techniques. Although not the originator, the Slice/Twice/Soaf style can definitely be credited to Veto (also Jive and Rem) and not the other way around, spoken by a head that knows. I see Veto doing a lot with fish, how come no frogs? :lol:

Archived