Ireland (mostly Dublin)

bodice_ripper

story head an i admit da K on dat ndk i done is like your old k ... sure we talked last nite all this shit is over... my stuff is original xcept 4 your k... keep da flicks comin bro.. pat likes da cock :spin: :lol:

ye we talked it over at a party before we battered that chap with a glass bottle ahahahahahha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
say what you want, but you still cant paint straight letters.

typing with caps lock doesnt make you hard. your not even a writer anymore. not that you ever really were. if you cant handle people taking the piss out of you, then dont rip the piss out of people.

lolzzerz. rofl. bbq.

yeh was i not ever a writer no!??!?!

cool man cos iv done more stuff then you ever will you fucking sham

your tags are wack, your pieces are disgusting, you have nothing up anywhere,

and no one wants to look at shit throwups under some fucking bush on some fucking intercity manouth line that noone ever goes on

yeh was i not ever a writer no!??!?!

cool man cos iv done more stuff then you ever will you fucking sham

your tags are wack, your pieces are disgusting, you have nothing up anywhere,

and no one wants to look at shit throwups under some fucking bush on some fucking intercity manouth line that noone ever goes on

youve got 6 tags in dublin. go paint a warehouse. internet beef is thick. so you can either battle me, fight me, or shut up talking shit.

youve got 6 tags in dublin. go paint a warehouse. internet beef is thick. so you can either battle me, fight me, or shut up talking shit.

cheers man i doubt it but thank for counting ,

ill battle youif you want and 12 oz can decide a winner

and if you want we can freestyle after, take the subway and flik dope graff stizzurks

no homo

Archived