Ireland (mostly Dublin)

bodice_ripper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I see a Milk handstyle in the picture, but surely "Rays" was some foreign bloke who was in RFA for a while before he went back home?

Him, York and Reme, I think...

i dont recall any york in rfa? as for reme® that was and old ears handstyle and rays was also a milk handstyle, as shown here...

rays.jpg

Yeah, I see a Milk handstyle in the picture, but surely "Rays" was some foreign bloke who was in RFA for a while before he went back home?

Him, York and Reme, I think...

ur actually annoyin me now.

they are not forgin,u hav been givin the answers to your questions.......learn to read.

and who cares anyway?

no one

AND THE JND SHIT IS SHITE FOR CHRIST SAKE MAKE A BELFAST THREAD NOONE HERE CARES

ah here ur not the owner of this thread...

belfast is in ireland and this is an irish thread...jeez

those fliks have a place here just like all the others

ah here ur not the owner of this thread...

belfast is in ireland and this is an irish thread...jeez

those fliks have a place here just like all the others

your just a little kid so stop goin on like your the big man on this tread it doesnt matter if its belfast dublin or fuckin lapland.so juzt shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh be quite you little prawn

your just a little kid so stop goin on like your the big man on this tread it doesnt matter if its belfast dublin or fuckin lapland.so juzt shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh be quite you little prawn

...............ye krevita hahahaha

giz a ring or pm me ye yellllllllllllllllllowboobie. ;)

i posted that picture you fucking idiot its obviously NOT shite thats why i posted it , jeesus christ your a grade A downy

xxx

i was talking about the mad lookin caracters you said where shit you 'grade A downy'

Archived