Pen and ink 3. NEW AND IMPROVED. i hope.

Guest ToYs

Originally posted by swif1

definately not my cup of tea.

do you still write?

yes... i just have been working on some new styles... of course i still write, my heart will always be with graffiti, i may never be a king or nothing but god damn it i will be writing till i die. its what i love. i write for escape, as long as im having fun i dont care if i got skillz, when i post my shit on here everyone hates on it. that bums me out, therefore i dont post my shit. but i figured i would show you all something different. i will be putting more up as soon as i draw them. and hell maybe ill do a little bit of my shitty ass graffiti just for you swif.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks for the criticism but i really meant for them to look the same, they are like a new race of people in my head. i dunno its hard to explain, but thanks,

dude im sorry but

you need to draw a whole shit load more if those are some finished pieces or took you more than 2 minutes...im not hating but everythinng needs a lot of work....i mean they dont even look good in that i was trying to make it look that way so fuck off way....seriously the stuff looks like what my four year old cousing does in his coloring books.....

so draw a whole lot more...i go to art school, and those would be critiqued into the ground...

that may be the problem. im NOT trying to look "art college student" with my scribbles, really i just draw for fun. i dont mind people bashing my stuff at all. i think its funny. yeah, i might get better over time but im not sweating it, i draw for me not for any online forums, i figured paper chase might like somthing new. meh im not going away, infact im almost done with a new one. ill post in later

Archived