• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
el nervo

ST. LOUIS

Guest spoiledroten

the guer with the "depopulate" gets my vote

whatever???!!!!!!!!!!!! YANOEROCKS..........to bad i beat hoax"slug"DOWN to the ground you fat motherf*****....ONE PUNCH you remember that.....bellmont yard sucka....

if i remember correctly demon punched me and i stood up for my self and finished my pieace with out further static and if you are yano {toy} i punched you and you fell down in front or all the illegal beaners playing stick ball... you got kicked out of cbs and niggas respected your crew after a period of toyness

Guest rod stewart

LD NATION FOOL!!!!! HOAX 4ZK EARL GUER LOKIE MISRE

Guest rod stewart

THUG G'S FEEL THIS, EARLY BIRD IS THE REALEST!!!

Originally posted by queenlizbee

whatever???!!!!!!!!!!!! YANOEROCKS..........to bad i beat hoax"slug"DOWN to the ground you fat motherf*****....ONE PUNCH you remember that.....bellmont yard sucka....

what the fuck does this have to do with anything

Guest rod stewart

HOAX IS IN A GANG NOW!! NO 1 CAN FUCK WITH HIM U BITCH FROM THE VALLEY

is he really from a gang ewwwwwwww!!! im scared no bitch if you want to get into details you were the joke of L.A sucka dont front actually what happened was i knocked your ass out in one punch bitch because your fat ass wouldnt shut up....... and if anyone doesnt believe me, wich i dont care!! ask U.T.I and I.2.W motherfuc*erz why would they lie you were asking in front of the whole crew at there meeting for help from me after you got up from a fatal blow to your thick head and asked for help thats when they lauphed at your fat ass..........your my bitch till the day i die punk>>>>>>>>>>>>>dont feel bad your not the only one......

DADDY YANOEROCKS

P.S THIS SHIT IS TOO FUNNY IM STARTED TO LOVE THIS INTERNET BULLSHIT ITS REALLY PASSING MY TIME.....IM GLAD TO HEAR YOU LAME ASSES NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE STILL THINK OF ME AWWWWWW HOW CUTE ...........FUCK YOU PUNKS

you cant hang with this,.............. thats why you left L.A SUCKA

there is no purpose its all pretty funny to me actually........

im starting to have fun ....this lifestyle is real interesting.......haha

it sure isnt graff though:confused:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this