Dashboard Confessional

Guest krie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i like Dashboard.

and now since we're into the acoustic spectrum of music,

i like bright eyes.

and elliot smith.

but you have to realize that all their fucking songs aren't about heartbreak, i bet the majority of you are too right to admit that you blindly disregarded the music without listening to it or reading lyrics......honestly, people hate cuz its popular now, and its what poser kids/media calls "EMO" (example: "ohhhh i listen to EMO ,yeah i listen to dASHBOARD cONFESsional" big whoop.....). Fuck that label. and fuck haters. He's been in the music game for soo long....... a few years ago the underground was on his nuts and now they turned away when he went mainstream.....Whatever more money for him, he deserves it.

YOU HAVE ALL BEEN HANDED THE FUCKING LATE PASS,

Love,

GWB

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

so..

you should really be listening to

the pixies

blonde redhead

placebo

camera obscura

the faint

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i like all these bands

but i never heard of camera obscura but ill give em a try

oh and i luv dashboard. im nut riding cheeehooo

camera obscura was the shit, i heard a rumor that they got back together, but its probably just that. a couple of them are now in a band called champagne kiss, same singer, just more electronicky (i know its not a word). before they were camera obscure they were shortwave channel, and they rocked as well. ill shut up now since i feel like like matt pinfield........

Archived