Yeah, I flick walls too....

Ski Mask

i know who vague is.........santa! gay santa

i think that remio and kaput paint better then you do.......well 98% of you. OAPH is better then those hosers but who isn't he biter....better then.

i know i know.....oaph is "wack"....his style "sucks"...he sucks "dick"

that was one time and i was super drunk! stop talking about it!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: i know who vague is.........santa! gay santa

Originally posted by oaph

i think that remio and kaput paint better then you do.......well 98% of you. OAPH is better then those hosers but who isn't he biter....better then.

i know i know.....oaph is "wack"....his style "sucks"...he sucks "dick"

that was one time and i was super drunk! stop talking about it!

Oh god..i almost forgot.....;)

Originally posted by socks

one thing is that i dont like getting sand in my eye. I also hate touching the door knobs in the parkade by my work, in fact i generally feel ill in that parkade due to the smell and i dont like that. When i order food at a restaraunt how do i know that they didn't do somthing to it, that sucks. what about trying to drive across the city in the middle of the day there's always so much traffic and so many bad drivers. i hate bad drivers that are inconsiderate and impatient. Speaking of driving the air quality here is so poor on a hot day, uggh it makes me choke. and parking there's never any parking...

who wants to listen to complainers.

(good job ese)

Speaking of reastraunts, i was behind a chineese restraunt today bombing and as i was leaving, i noticed a worker swatting flys off a table of raw meat in the hot sun, im pretty sure they werent going to throw it away, so you know what they were going to do with it...

Originally posted by The Cabaret

Man, I thought that Hawaii was gay... Please quit with the name dropping.. Cause a nigga like me will name drop you on your big head.

name dropping? you won't be dropping shit, "nigga"... all i said was a dude bit scan53's shit and how was i supposed to say that without using the writer's name?

most of this post makes me really really sad...these guys need to get their noses out of the mags and get off the computer...fuckin unorigional bullshit...damn...this is what is wrong with graffit....its really fucking sad...im not speaking for all of this...but shit man...some of these pieces of garbage..damn...somebody needs to take a good look at what they are doing..and shoot themselves..damn

Archived