how should i get rid of her??

jah

option 2 has always worked well for me.. if my friend was goin out with a garbage ass girl.... everybody would be complete assholes to her, and she would eventually go away.. and sometimes the guy going out with the garbage would join in the festivities and make fun of her.. which resulted in her denying everybody... and she would usually get really depressed and not show her face around us anymore.... good times...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

SHE IS FUCKING GONE!!!! WOOHOO! and i was only showing very subtle signs of assholeness (another word to put in the dicitonary). i guess her and my roommate got the picture that shit was gonna get pretty bad if soon if something wasnt done. pitty i didnt get to have much fun with it first though. i was looking forward to saying a lot of things i had been wanting to say for a while. oh well though. i dont really give a fuck as long as she stays the fuck out of my house! i havent seen her for 2 whole days (except just now in the supermarket but i quickly dodged her)!!! i guess ill go do my kitchen full of dishes now because im getting sick of seeing them and hes finally complied with my demands.

peace

you know, i actually dont know. i havent seen him since she left. hes been staying at her pad. i couldnt really give a fuck though cus i didnt even really do much. i was very subtle about being an asshole. if dude wants to pick a stupid bitch over a friend then fuck him. i dont really think hes trippin that much though. these last couple months ive figured out where i stand with him and im not that inclined to sucking up to him just to be friends. if he doesnt want to be cool about shit then he can fuck off. the funny thing is, he always tells me how hes gonna drop his chick whenever he finds another source of pussy but he never gets around to going out to meet anyone. he doesnt really like her but hes been with her for so long that hes used to her and doesnt see shit like i see it. if ANYONE saw what i see between them they would have no idea why he puts up with her busted ass. but they dont hang with anyone but eachother and me. there is NOTHING that would make me get into a relationship with that girl though. i dont care if she would do anything i wanted sexually. i would never get involved with that stupid bitch.

Guest postaholic

what kinda friend is he? like one of your best friends from way back? or just some friend?

if it is your boy, like yall brothers status, personally, if it was my boy and me, he woulda checked that hoe way back... about eating up my food and all that shit.

know what i mean? i would do tha same for him... bros over hoes, money over bitches, and all that shit...

;)

hes a friend of about three years now. we used to kick it a lot. we always got along good. but hes not a real good friend. people have a fucked up idea of friendship in hawaii. my boys in cali are way different from my boys in hawaii. in cali, if i had beef, all my friends would be down to help me settle it. in hawaii, well, lets just say i wouldnt start any beef. theyre still good friends in hawaii its just a different mentality over there. because even the ones who have been friends forever wouldnt be down for eachother like me and my friends are in california. but yea, always put friends over bitches. and my friend doesnt say shit if i tell his girl to shut the fuck up or anything. she always whines to him and tells him he should say (or do something. ahahaha) but he just tells her she deserves it cus shes being a stupid bitch. i know hes talked alittle bit of shit about me to her though before i came over here cus i heard her say something about it when they got in a fight. so ever since then i havent been too inclined to give a fuck about this guy.

Archived