SANTA CRUZ , CALIFORNIA...BILLS WHEELS

T.J-LAZER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hoooksand annoying ass kid. go run into seascape liquors and cry again.

ya ok first off the guys who started 2d4 dont like you.. they dont know why you throw up the crew they started.. bump kase then for actually knowing them,,, ya when rbs hits you up again tell them you dont paint.. i hear their with x4 maybe kase will get along with them.. ill talk with gurpo next time i see him see what he thinks>>>:eek: :eek:

1054385949_l.jpg.1fb6231e45e572c1c514f473f69c4abf.jpg

1372656960_l.jpg.632bdb95507000f21ff0564dd1eb93c2.jpg

ya ok first off the guys who started 2d4 dont like you.. they dont know why you throw up the crew they started.. bump kase then for actually knowing them,,, ya when rbs hits you up again tell them you dont paint.. i hear their with x4 maybe kase will get along with them.. ill talk with gurpo next time i see him see what he thinks>>>:eek: :eek:

are you stupid? he ain't 2d4 anymore. and the persons that started 2d4 was ARESrip and almoe.the rest came after....and those fools that you say that are with northerners aren't in an actual gang. just coz those fools know someone that actually bangs doesn't mean they bang too.. one of those toys got slapped for saying he banged to some actual gangmembers and his krew never did anything about it. so much for them being gangsters.. anyways if you ain't in neither of those krews that have funk with each other its best for you to keep there names out ur mouth. don't talk about shit that doesn't concern you..thinks about what? it doesn't matter what other ppl think. this ain't high school or a popularly contest. grow up kid. stay off the gossip. that shits for toys that don't paint.

Archived