Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. clasico

tracing freights

aug 31 is the last day to trace U.P fr8s. bnsf freights have already been denying public acess to its tracing tools and now U.P? damn terrorists! anyone out there know any other way to trace trains? i remember there was a 1-800 number you could call. any thoughts on the topic? :( :( :(

im not worried...

but tracing was useful for more then tracing your train. i guess youall dont know about its usefulness, tracing yards etc... obviously it aint a big deal, but it was the shit while it lasted, thats all. i say fuck it too, no swet of my sack!!!;):rolleyes:

norfolk southern shut theres down too, those pussy terrorists who talk all the shit about lets fight the fight are now doing the hide the hide like a bunch of playground sissy's. damm they really have dampened my parade in more ways then one.

Yeah, the increased security is beginning to screw up trainhopping, too. You'd think that railroad bulls would be able to discern a Al-Quaida terrorist from a Midwestern train hopper, but apparently not. It's annoying as hell. I'd like to stake every Al-Quaida member out over a fire ant hill with honey on his gonads. Assholes!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this