the its crew flix

trekitscrew

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest superbitch

i can peace but i can't run from the poepoe

sssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

do you bomb or are you just legal beagles:confused:

First off Props to everyone bombing the Chi-ty!!! Second I mean no dissrispect to any of the riters in ChiTown Now to what I came here for I wanna bring up this shit about ITS biting shit.... You all know POSE and COVE did not start graffiti in Chicago so if ITS shit looks like anything like someone else’s shit it only means they are influenced by others, we are all influenced by others. Maybe they should try and come up with there own shit but at least they are out there doing shit… All you haters need to put down your sketch books and leave your legal walls and be DOWN, just because you got a legal spot doesn’t mean your down. Bomb a billboard a mailbox a watertank anything just quit being pussies and talking shit on the net. Get off the computer and go on the streets. Nowadays noone wants to take the time and bomb because pussies are scared of Daley and his Pigs Graffiti is for the down ones. Chicago is a place with much talent but noone is out there schoolin anyone, we have trains comin into town with dudes from Alabama doing bigger shit… We need to look at the past to be bigger.. I remember dudes before would bomb anything they could get there hands on, Props to DTE MOM DAD CCA DC5 SAW BUS NEW TMS J4F BTB SB WAR KU TNS CMK 3XD CAB These and so many others would really fuck shit up, If you don’t know who half those crews your probably a legal toy… Props to MUL UBC EDSK AEK ITS and all the new crews coming up everyday peace………..

ISN'T THAT SOMETHIN

Originally posted by bounce

First off Props to everyone bombing the Chi-ty!!! Second I mean no dissrispect to any of the riters in ChiTown Now to what I came here for I wanna bring up this shit about ITS biting shit.... You all know POSE and COVE did not start graffiti in Chicago so if ITS shit looks like anything like someone else’s shit it only means they are influenced by others, we are all influenced by others. Maybe they should try and come up with there own shit but at least they are out there doing shit… All you haters need to put down your sketch books and leave your legal walls and be DOWN, just because you got a legal spot doesn’t mean your down. Bomb a billboard a mailbox a watertank anything just quit being pussies and talking shit on the net. Get off the computer and go on the streets. Nowadays noone wants to take the time and bomb because pussies are scared of Daley and his Pigs Graffiti is for the down ones. Chicago is a place with much talent but noone is out there schoolin anyone, we have trains comin into town with dudes from Alabama doing bigger shit… We need to look at the past to be bigger.. I remember dudes before would bomb anything they could get there hands on, Props to DTE MOM DAD CCA DC5 SAW BUS NEW TMS J4F BTB SB WAR KU TNS CMK 3XD CAB These and so many others would really fuck shit up, If you don’t know who half those crews your probably a legal toy… Props to MUL UBC EDSK AEK ITS and all the new crews coming up everyday peace………..

WELL WHATEVER ALL I GOTTA SAY IS TREK YOUR KOOL AND EVERYTHING BUT NEXT TIME THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR GONNA GET WHEN YOU POST UP YOUR FLICKS, ALOT OF CRITICISM......."CROWDED THOUGHTS"_"EXHAUST ONE LOVE"CHICAGOE!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived