favourite snack!

industry

Guest Canadiano

oh man, Thai cuisine is one of my favourites. My mom makes really good curry. Indian steez, that is. I gotta jack her recipes sometime.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

word? my mom makes tons of indian recipes too. she makes some good shit but she could use some practice. my friends mom makes fuckin bomb indian food. god damn that shit was good. thai food is fuckin great. thai girls are even better....

Guest Canadiano

well, seeing how my mom is Indian, and pretty damn traditional, too, I've grown up on her curry, as well as her many friends'.

I've noticed you love them Thai girls. I don't know...I guess I don't know any, but I am a huge fan of Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and (just recently) now Vietnamese. Perhaps the Thais will be the next revelation for me.

yeah, i have to give it up for thai and phillipino chicks. theyre number one!! then spanish chicks, than brazilian, then chinese, korean, japanese.... i dont know. they all have their hotties but im going through a southeast asin phase right now. my current project is an indonesian girl in my cooking school. theres a thai chick in there that im pretty sure i could fuck, but shes not really doin it for me. shes got a nice body but her face isnt so hot. ive gotta start practicing massage though or im gonna forget that shit. how do you ask a girl if she wants a massage without sounding like you just wanna fuck though???

Guest Canadiano

Oh, the Philipinas! I forgot how much I stare at them at my subway station at 3:30pm. My friend always does the massage thing at parties. He gets away with it sometimes, but sometimes the girl lets him, but you can tell she feels mad smothered. If you wanna do a massage to a girl from your school, and there is no alcohol involved...damn, I guess work with what you got.

Which reminds me - I gotta take some masseuse courses. My buddy who I never see anymore is a pro, and he is really, really good. The girls like him too. Actually - if you drop a line like "I took some massage therapy courses," you KNOW she wants a massage. Then comes the peck on the neck when the time is proper. I guess? :o

yeah dude. im actually certified in traditional thai massage. i should bring the certificate with me to parties so i can show it to em. haha. not really though. all you have to do in thailand to get certified is take a 20 hour course and take an easy ass test at the end. its some cool shit to know though. whenever i get a steady girlfriend shell appreciate that shit. its not ognna help me pick up girls much though. it would help get a girl in the mood or initiate physical contact if we were just chillin at my crib though. what part of canada you from?

Guest socrates

What's that thing we used to eat all the time in high school,

you know we had it all the time,

what's it called,

shit I forgot the name,

and I used to eat it all the time,

ohh yeah PUSSY

Originally posted by CETO-ONE

whats your favourite snacks? besides dead babies?

personally i have a few.

oreos,vanilla coke,spitz,slurpees and jalapeno and cheddar doritos. :lick:

mmmmmmmmmmmmm doritos

Vanilla Coke ?

dammmm wuts that like ? we got lemon coke and lemon pepsi ova ere in Aus, but that sucks eh

i like to snak on potato chips, instant noodles, pizza

too many!

Archived